PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to book for shows and stuff?

Cariad
10-22-2004, 04:29 AM
Hi guys,
sorry to post such a daft question! I was just looking at the calendar of events for our visit to DL (1-8 November) and I was wondering about the various shows that are on, e.g Snow White, Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear.... do these things have to be booked in advance, or do you just show up at the event? How about Parade if the Stars?

Thanks in advance

Cariad x x :confused:

stan4d_steph
10-22-2004, 04:40 AM
You don't need to book any shows in advance of your trip. Some shows are more popular than others, so you might want to show up in advance of start times.

justjason
10-22-2004, 06:07 AM
I would probably try and get priority seating for Aladdin at DCA because it is crazy popular. If you arrive early at the other shows you should get some good seats.

experiment626
10-22-2004, 07:11 AM
No need to make any type of advance reservations. Just show up 30 minutes before scheduled show time.

itig
10-22-2004, 07:13 AM
I would probably try and get priority seating for Aladdin at DCA because it is crazy popular. If you arrive early at the other shows you should get some good seats.

How do you get priority seating for Aladdin? The last time we went, they just said to show up early - is that what you mean?

CoasterChickie
10-22-2004, 07:59 AM
If you're going to use your priority seating coupon for Aladdin , be sure to go early as that area fills up quickly. But really, most of the seats in that auditorium are pretty good except for a few up top that have a semi-blocked view of the stage.

We used our priority seating coupons for Snow White last spring and our seat were farther from the stage than the people who waited in line to sit up in front. But if I were you, I wouldn't go to Snow White at all. It's awful!!

itig
10-22-2004, 08:03 AM
Where does one acquire said coupons?

experiment626
10-22-2004, 08:24 AM
YOu can only get the coupon by booking a package that includes it. Personally, I would say that I would not worry about it. Back when the show first began it was very popular but it has lost its popularity and as long as you get there 30 mins before scheduled show time you should be fine.

itig
10-22-2004, 08:28 AM
thank you!

Cariad
10-22-2004, 09:25 AM
yes, thanks everyone for your replies :)