PDA

View Full Version : An idea for Innoventions

ppmuse
10-21-2004, 10:53 AM
The main idea for innoventions is a hands on exhibit. But the exhibit lacks hands on, and not many people care to much to visit it, except for the newbies that, somehow, they have never gone to Disneyland.

My idea is simple. If they want to make a hands on exhibit in that building, why not put Disney Quest in there? I know, at WDW Disney Quest is a whole different experience, but why not at Disneyland? It's going to get tons of people in that building, tons of people in Tomorrowland, and maybe even get more people into the park. I know it's an Arcade, but Pirates of the Carribean was actually kind of fun. Just a thought.

Another idea would be to a tunnel that connects the two parks so we don't have to go through another entrance. Just a thought. Or maybe even a bridge.

Disneyland
10-21-2004, 11:15 AM
Just read about Disney Quest, which looks cool. I would love to see Innoventions upgraded. I’ve only gone into Innoventions once.

I like the idea about a tunnel or a bridge to connect both parks. That would really be nice.

Bryan

stan4d_steph
10-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Disney Quest has a separate admission cost to the theme parks in WDW, so they would need to figure out how to deal with limiting access, possibly selling tickets at the location.

sami869
10-21-2004, 02:09 PM
I'd be one happy camper if they put disney quest in ther instead of inoventions and put something better over at the starcade (since you'd definitly not want two arcades in one land)

mbrady
10-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Have any of you been to the Exploratorium in San Francisco? What if they put a mini-Exploratorium in the Innoventions building? It's definitely hands-on, it's also fun and educational and more or less fits the tomorrowland theme.

sambo
10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Have any of you been to the Exploratorium in San Francisco? What if they put a mini-Exploratorium in the Innoventions building? It's definitely hands-on, it's also fun and educational and more or less fits the tomorrowland theme.

If you've never been to one that would be great. But if you have been to several, often many times (I have kids), they are not fun anymore. They are all pretty much the same. Just like a Six Flags park.

Please - no more exploratoriums. Use the space to do something "FUTURISTIC". Something that hasn't happened yet or already available at most computer/technology stores...

ksejr1
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
correct me if i'm wrong. Isnt innoventions suppose to be about the future? If I am right about this, shouldn't it be changed to things other than ps2 games and x box. Something more futuristic?

Kitsune_SD
10-23-2004, 01:53 PM
correct me if i'm wrong. Isnt innoventions suppose to be about the future? If I am right about this, shouldn't it be changed to things other than ps2 games and x box. Something more futuristic?

Like ps3?

j/k

redgryphen
10-24-2004, 01:30 PM
Take out innoventions and put ET: Alien Encounter there. however if they did that they would proly put in Stitches Great Escape instead.

The only time I go to innoventions is to be able to watch the fireworks from the second floor walkway.

Tinkerbelle923
10-24-2004, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=redgryphen]Take out innoventions and put ET: Alien Encounter there. however if they did that they would proly put in Stitches Great Escape instead.

I second that...I would LOVE to see Alien encounter or Stitch there.

Way better that boring old Innovations