PDA

View Full Version : Another AP Question

Wendi
10-20-2004, 02:18 PM
I know that I can get into the park on Sunday to process my SoCal Select even though it's a blockout day, but... can I park hop that day too? Will I get grief if I process the pass in DL and then want to go see the Electrical Parade in DCA that night? If it's a hassle, I will just get a one day hopper and then upgrade to the AP. Oh, also will I have any problems getting fast-passes on that first day?

TIA!!!

bassett1976
10-20-2004, 02:24 PM
You shouldn't have a problem unless your pass has a black out date. So, if you already know that it's okay then you will do fine. Fastpass works if you can get into the front gate.

Have fun!

RStar
10-20-2004, 03:00 PM
I suggest buying the one day hopper, then after the parade go upgrade it to the AP. Just be sure to do it before DL closes, and you should be fine. It will just cause you to stand in line at the front gates twice as I belive you will need to pay there, but not sure.

nightdesigns
10-20-2004, 03:16 PM
I know that I can get into the park on Sunday to process my SoCal Select even though it's a blockout day, but... can I park hop that day too? Will I get grief if I process the pass in DL and then want to go see the Electrical Parade in DCA that night? If it's a hassle, I will just get a one day hopper and then upgrade to the AP. Oh, also will I have any problems getting fast-passes on that first day?

TIA!!!

I did what you asked, bought my AP's at the monorail ticketbooth and then went in the GCA entrance of DCA. They looked at the ticket and let me through without scanning it. Since it wasn't scanned, it wouldn't work in the FP machines. When i went in DL, it was scanned and did work in the FP machines.

-ja