PDA

View Full Version : Monorail Wait Times?

AlxVision360
10-20-2004, 11:04 AM
During busy peak days, what is the typical wait time for the monorail at DTD and Tomorrowland?

Does showing a resort hotel key still provide priority boarding?

stan4d_steph
10-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Does showing a resort hotel key still provide priority boarding?I don't know about wait times, but at the Tomorrowland station, you still get priority boarding with a DL resort hotel key.

VickiC
10-20-2004, 11:06 AM
You get priority boarding in the park but I don't think you do at DTD. There can be quite a wait at the DTD station because a lot of times people are just doing the circuit and don't get off.

bassett1976
10-20-2004, 02:01 PM
The wait at DTD depends on the time of day. I've been early in the morning and gotten right on. I've been at a time around dinner time and taken 3-4 monorails before we got on (15-20 Minutes). I've been at night when it was quick or slow to get on. It also depends on the crowds for the day.

MrVor
10-20-2004, 02:56 PM
The express boarding pass only works at the tommorrowland side. At night just before park close the express line is usually longer than the regular one. We board the express line first, but if we're sending up 100 guests we'll cut it off at about 60-70 people so we can get a few from the regular line on board.

DTD is busy for 1-2 hours after park open. Expect a 15 minute wait to be safe. It also gets busy again in the early evening, around 6ish, until the fireworks, or until about an hour before park close (if no FW that evening).

TL is busy in the early afternoon, and especially at park close. The TL wait is usually pretty short (10 min or so) since everyone has to disembark at TL and we have a full train available every time.

If we're down to one train, triple the wait times above.