PDA

View Full Version : This time tomorrow....

got2travel
10-20-2004, 10:59 AM
I'll be in the parks. Getting on a plane tonight and will be spending 4 days at Disneyland. I can't wait.

I just hope the rain dies down. It has rained the last 2 out of 3 trips I've taken there.

Also, on my last visit, no less then 4 rides went down. With the limited availability of rides right now, I hope we don't lose anymore while we are there.

I can't wait to go on jungle cruise and hear the gunshots. And have the snake jump out at me on Indy. Now if I can only manage to see Bones this trip. I have yet to find him. Everyone in my jeep always thinks I'm crazy turning completely around in the skeleton room.

VickiC
10-20-2004, 11:05 AM
The sun is peeping out right now and it's supposed to be clear Friday and Saturday. I'm monitoring the weather closely due to being a soccer mom. Good luck!

Mommy2NicknMax
10-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Have a fun trip!!

got2travel
10-20-2004, 01:29 PM
The sun is peeping out right now and it's supposed to be clear Friday and Saturday. I'm monitoring the weather closely due to being a soccer mom. Good luck!

Thanks. I've got a friend who works about a mile away from DL, so she's been keeping me updated too.

GrumpyUTboi
10-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Weather Bug is a good thing to have on the computer. I have been watching it fpr the past few days and looking at the 5-7 day forcast. Gosh I hope that it doesn't rain at the happiest place on earth. :crying:

dlandnut
10-20-2004, 02:02 PM
From a hopefully "not so grumpy Utahn", have a great trip. Trip report when you return? :)

RemainSeatedPlease
10-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Say Hi to Pres. Lincoln for us!