PDA

View Full Version : AP at the Disney Store?

Tinker Bell
10-19-2004, 08:24 PM
My friend went to the mall to get her AP yesterday. They told her the the stores still have them at the old price. So she bought hers and her DD one to. The people she talk to said they will have them at the old price for a while and are selling out quick. The ? is will she have to pay the extra when she gets to the park?

KinLA
10-19-2004, 08:30 PM
I bought my APs from a Disney store this past weekend.

I think the reason the AP are still being sold at the old price is that the tickets/vouchers are pre-printed with the old price. I guess rather than switching out the ticket stock, Disney is content with selling these out at face value.

bassett1976
10-19-2004, 08:31 PM
The ? is will she have to pay the extra when she gets to the park?

If they gave me the correct answer when we went to DL this weekend, the answer is no. The price should be in the computer for at least 3 months and they have to honor the price for now. After 3 months it's up for grabs if you will be able to get it at that price.

jrsharp21
10-19-2004, 10:07 PM
My AP expires in December. Can I go to the Disney Store and get a voucher for the old price and then just get a new AP in January at the old price instead of renewing?

Corwin17
10-19-2004, 11:33 PM
My AP expires in December. Can I go to the Disney Store and get a voucher for the old price and then just get a new AP in January at the old price instead of renewing?That's precisely what my GF and I did this past weekend, before the increase. Ours is up 1/19, so we'll have to activate the voucher at least 3 days before the other is expired. I hadn't noticed that the prices were pre-printed ... that part is interesting.