PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian room cheaper than a DLH room

CoasterChickie
10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
This is something I've never seen before....I was looking at Expedia and on Oct. 24-26 the DLH is $269 a night, but the GC is only $219 a night.

Hmm...I wonder if my husband's company would let him stay there instead of the Anaheim Coast Hotel when he goes there next week for a convention....if so, I might just have to fly down and join him....

Does anyone know of any lower rates at either hotel for those same dates?

rentayenta
10-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Is it for the same type of room?

experiment626
10-20-2004, 07:13 AM
I just did a quick search and yes they are both for a "standard" room. I have never seen that before.

spectromen
10-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Hmm...I wonder if my husband's company would let him stay there instead of the Anaheim Coast Hotel when he goes there next week for a convention....if so, I might just have to fly down and join him....

Boy, that would be a mighty fine company to allow that, considering the Coast is usually around $69 :)

DISNEYloon
10-20-2004, 09:09 AM
We went to DLR last December and stayed at the Grand California (so glad we did) because it was less expensive than the other 2 hotels buy a lot!!!

Normally we don't stay at a DLR hotel but a 'good neighbor' hotel.....because of the price, but I was able to get this awesome deal last year, we went Dec 1-5, where it was just $200 more to stay at the Grand California, but a lot more to stay at DLH or PPH.

The Grand California is AMAZING and next December when we go we'll stay there again! So fun with the kids in the bunkbeds (they think it's soooo great).