PDA

View Full Version : Darkbeer, is your camera broken?

nightdesigns
10-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Hey Darkbeer,
I, along with many others on this board, always turn to your your latest and greatest pictures to what going in in the land. But it's been a while, we're going through withdrawl! You okay?

Thanks for your hard work.

-ja

Darkbeer
10-18-2004, 04:16 PM
I have photos from October 15th at the DLR available at my site, just click on the link below, and head to the Theme Park section

sambo
10-18-2004, 04:24 PM
I have photos from October 15th at the DLR available at my site, just click on the link below, and head to the Theme Park section

"The page cannot be displayed"

:(

Darkbeer
10-18-2004, 04:37 PM
I just "logged out" of smugmug, and became a regular user, and had no problem goint to the album, but here is a direct link....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/252837

redrhino
10-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Your albums are great ... if one wants to see what things have been like at the DLR during a particular month. However, if I wanted to find an image of the Mark Twain (for example) it would take me quite a while to find it. Do you know of any way that I can speed up such a search of your albums?

TimBuk2
10-18-2004, 09:14 PM
i got to your photos today. great collection. i'd like to see more of the SUBMARINES as they progress.

i can't believe the city is letting those diesel emitting slugs back in operation.