PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in December

Disneyland2004
10-15-2004, 09:50 PM
to anyone who lives by Disneyland. i have a question, i am going down there in the beginning of december and i jsut wanted to know how the weather is down there? does it rain down there in december or what? someone told me it usually never rains in LA but i just have to ask someone who actually lives there. so how is the weather down there in december?

Shinku
10-15-2004, 09:56 PM
If it were me, I'd bring a jacket. Not like full on snow gear or anything, but a sweatshirt at least. It doesn't *usually* rain, but it can get pretty nippy as the sun goes down.

Jeans and a sweatshirt, you should be fine. ;)

Disneyland2004
10-15-2004, 10:00 PM
hey thanks. that makes it a lot easier to pack now. i would hate it if it rained, that would bite. so i take it that its not going to be warm at all down there, just chilly the whole time? ok, im use to wearing sandals, boardshorts and a shirt but i guess im down with putting on jsut a sweatshirt.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-15-2004, 10:05 PM
It's really not chilly all the time. We usually wear pants and short sleeve shirts during the day, then bundle up after the sun goes down. By about 9pm its cold enough for a native southern californian to pull on the warm hat and gloves at Disneyland in December. I think for anyone used to cold weather a medium weight jacket would suffice. It gets down into maybe the mid to high 40's at the very lowest........ but if it is moist and foggy, it feels much colder.

Disneyland2004
10-15-2004, 10:16 PM
so anyone here a think that.....GOOFY IS THE BEST CHARACTER!!!!

mystycalchyk
10-16-2004, 10:45 AM
so anyone here a think that.....GOOFY IS THE BEST CHARACTER!!!!

:confused:

SCUBAbe
10-16-2004, 10:49 AM
the weather can de difficult to judge. I've gone before when it's been freezing where I live and i get to DL and it's so warm I need to ditch the sweatshirt and buy a t-shirt. Other times I've been in a jacket all day...just plan for anything..:)

Dlandmom
10-16-2004, 11:25 AM
the weather can de difficult to judge. I've gone before when it's been freezing where I live and i get to DL and it's so warm I need to ditch the sweatshirt and buy a t-shirt. Other times I've been in a jacket all day...just plan for anything..:)
Exactly.

Melaniee
10-16-2004, 01:36 PM
You never can tell with SoCal. One time we headed to the pond and we were boiling hot and couldn't get dressed until inside. Another time it was chilly. I'd suggest bringing light clothing and a light jacket. At worst you might just HAVE to buy a DL sweatshirt. ;) On occasion, There'll have a winter "storm watch," (i.e. a few drops of rain and continuous weather coverage of it for a day) but not often and I think they are usually not until Jan or Feb.