PDA

View Full Version : Concert in Disneyland?

oohykitten
10-15-2004, 12:48 PM
anyone have info?

Listen to Star 101.3 all week,while you work...
Listen at 9am-2pm-5pm
be caller 101 at

1-800-800-1013

You and a friend will “be our guests” on board the
Star 101.3 Jet…to the happiest place on earth…the
Disneyland® Resort

Plus...your invited to a special concert featuring Ashley Simpson,Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Destiny's Child and more!

Everyone who wins qualifies for the Grand Prize...
Private Meet and Greet with Ashley Simpson!

bluepearl
10-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Pretty cool; my first visit to DCA was to watch the filming of a holiday concert with BBMak. Not accounting for the AP I bought later that year, I've never paid to get into DCA.

I also was able to score tickets to watch them film the Brit pop group 5ive with Irish group B*Witched at Tomorrowland Terrace, but I couldn't go because I didn't have my own car at the time and my mom wouldn't drive me down to Anaheim just for that.

Meet and Greet with Ashlee Simpson? I'll pass, unless she can introduce me to her sister, whom I'd rather meet. Ashlee Simpson really gets on my nerves. Don't feel sorry for her, indeed. Never did. (In reference to her song, Shadow)

Pirate Girl
10-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Ashlee Simpson would never have gotten anywhere if her sister wasn't already famous. :rolleyes:

sami869
10-15-2004, 09:34 PM
Plus...your invited to a special concert featuring Ashley Simpson,Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Destiny's Child and more!

Wait, does she have a solo career now? No Doubt is still together, right?

PhilMP
10-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Yup, she has a solo career, and No Doubt is still together, to my knowledge.

However, judging by her solo single, she'll soon be back to touring with the band in no time.

Phil

sdfilmcritic
10-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Forget Ashlee, what about Jessica???

DCA Dot
10-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Speaking of No Doubt, you should see their (or Gwen S.) new video for the song, "What You Wainting For". It's very Alice in Wonderlandy. ;)

Darkbeer
10-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Wonder if Ashlee will be live or lip-synced, or even show up...

She might get the SNL flu.....

sediment
10-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Just watched the TiVo of SNL yesterday. That was pretty unusual. KTLA said today that there's a track used as an augmenter to the performance, and the wrong one was turned on. Weird. So she just walks off instead of doing something professional, like having a backup plan always ready.
She's not much of anything, if you ask me.

DISNEYloon
10-25-2004, 08:19 AM
Ashlee Simpson would never have gotten anywhere if her sister wasn't already famous. :rolleyes:

that may have given her a 'jump start' - however, her music is 10x better than her sisters and most of those other teenage singers out there.........i'm not normally a 'teenage' singing fan, but her 1st CD is solid, I have listed to every song and really actually LIKE IT.

sediment
10-25-2004, 08:39 AM
According to experts on music (poll of one): she sucks.

VickiC
10-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Could this be the taping of the annual televised Christmas special? Somehow we always seem to unitentionally visit the park when it's taping and it screws up traffic flow.

sediment
10-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Then don't come. You're ruining it for the rest of us.

Yes, I'm joking. But, if you ARE the cause of their scheduling....

sediment
10-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Also, not a big STAR/ClearChannel fan. They coerce artists to come to the stations and play at their concerts, or else they won't play the artists' songs.

DISNEYloon
10-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Also, not a big STAR/ClearChannel fan. They coerce artists to come to the stations and play at their concerts, or else they won't play the artists' songs.

LOL welcome to BIG BUSINESS - guess how MTV operates! LOL

sediment
10-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Haven't watched that in years, either. I'm out of the demographic, in many ways.