PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Tinkerbelle923
10-15-2004, 11:30 AM
If time was not an issue what "extra" things would you do?

any extra special splurge that you usualy dont have time for?

Me, I'd do a tour probably walk in Walts footsteps, I always want to but always run out of time.

rentayenta
10-15-2004, 11:32 AM
I would do the Fantasmic! dessert buffet. At $50 a person, that would be an additional $250 for our trip. It's not so much I don't have the time but it's too over the top for me.

Melaniee
10-15-2004, 11:33 AM
Fantasmic Dessert, or if you have access, Club 33 Lunch.

MammaSilva
10-15-2004, 11:34 AM
I've wanted to do the Walt tour, but I'd be more likely to do the Fantasmic balcony

10-15-2004, 11:46 AM
People watch.

SallySkellington
10-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Actually wait in lines and experience the queues

disneyperson
10-15-2004, 12:19 PM
If I could find someone to sign me in, I'd spend the money for Club 33 just to have the experience once. After that, hmmmm, spend lots of money on Nightmare Before Christmas and HM items. A luxury stay at the Grand Californian might be nice too. sigh.

DISNEYloon
10-15-2004, 12:32 PM
SPEND SPEND SPEND.........

.....C'mon you know.......all those CUTE things that you would LOVE to buy but just can't 'justify' spending the money on.

Especially at La Boutique de Noel - lot's of stuff i'd love to purchase there!

That $100 "Disneyland" Jacket I can't convince myself to buy! LOL

Stuff like that............

experiment626
10-15-2004, 12:45 PM
For me time is not the constraint MONEY is.

Tinkerbelle923
10-15-2004, 12:50 PM
^ Ok if money was no object what would you do?

How would you make the perfect Disneyland trip for yourself?

got2travel
10-15-2004, 01:06 PM
If we are just talking about unlimited time, I would actually stand in line and experience the preshows. And I would stick around New Orleans Square long enough to get some Mardi Gras beads.

However, if unlimited funds, then I'm going to figure that I have so much money that time is not an issue either. So, a concierge suite at Grand Californian, experience all the tours, Club 33 membership, a complete pin collection and an entire Disney wardrobe.

SallySkellington
10-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Unlimited Money- now that's what I'm talking about! :D

I'd buy every piece of NBC merchandise I could find. :D

disneyperson
10-15-2004, 01:21 PM
I didn't see anyone giving out mardi gras beads last summer. Maybe DL is saving money? Anyone snag any beads lately? The last time we got some was last Dec.
Time is the one luxury we allow ourselves. We plan for many, many hours to meander and get side tracked to our hearts' content.

Forbin
10-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Buy one of those bricks they sell out front. That way if you EVER go back years later the brick will still be there and makes you proud a piece of you is still at Disneyland.

got2travel
10-15-2004, 03:20 PM
I didn't see anyone giving out mardi gras beads last summer. Maybe DL is saving money? Anyone snag any beads lately? The last time we got some was last Dec.
Time is the one luxury we allow ourselves. We plan for many, many hours to meander and get side tracked to our hearts' content.

I saw folks with beads this summer. I just never seem to be in the right place at the right time.

disneyperson
10-15-2004, 05:51 PM
glad to hear it, we didn't see anyone giving them out or wearing them, so we wondered. Last Dec. a CM asked for our beads and twisted them into snowflake shapes, so we had pretty holiday necklaces! We felt very special!

missuniverse78
10-15-2004, 06:21 PM

When we were there last May, we got beads on three seperate occasions. Everytime we got them it was the mime that gave them to us. The last time we got them, we were having lunch in walt's apartment (the gallery) and the mime came by and gave all of us beads and put on quite the performance for us. That was a lot of fun.

If I had all the time/money in the world, I would love to just sit and people watch. It's great to see peoples reactions, both good and bad. I love seeing little kids eyes light up when they see their favorite character.