PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stayed at the Vagabond?

sami869
10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Anaheim Vagabond Executive Inn and if so what did they think of it? There are no reviews on travelocity and it's not even listed as one of the nearby hotels here. We're driving down there with a couple of friends on the 22nd and staying two nights. Expedia has rooms for the Vagabond for only $50 a night which doesn't sound bad at all, as long as it's an ok hotel.

Sheila
10-14-2004, 03:54 PM
Per one website I found, it stated that this was a newer hotel. I don't know if that's true or not....

However, it's about three long city blocks from the Park so I wouldn't really classify this as a "walking distance" hotel.

It depends on whether its far location from the Park is a deal-breaker or not for you. If you're walking, I'd definitely try for a much closer location.

Sheila

sami869
10-14-2004, 04:16 PM
We usually stay at the best value inn which is even farther from the park than this one. We have free parking (with our APs) so it definitly doesn't need to be within walking distance.

disneyboy7
10-14-2004, 05:37 PM
I've stayed there. It's comfortable and clean. I had a mini- fridge and microwave. It also allows pets, but no evidence of odor or stains in my room. I also had my dog. Finding a place to walk him was difficult. I now stay at Red Roof Inn on Disney way near I-5 and any Days Inns - they have "stay 10 nights and get one night free" programs.