PDA

View Full Version : Yeay! Leaving For Da Park Tommorow!

Christiii
10-14-2004, 12:28 PM
and Im excited...can ya'all tell?? Yeay!! We are driving up tommorow, about 5.5 hours..not bad..and stopping on the way to see a filming of King of Queenas which shoul;d be really fun. Lately when I go I aways try to get tix to a show..they are free and really intereasting!! I havent been since July..and Im dying here!! Im bummed that Matterhorn and the castle are down..but Ill be back for my b.d. on Nov 22nd..so I can wait until theeeeeennnnnn... :rolleyes: Im really going to get my batteries recharged..its funny, but when work or something is really getting to me (I just had a $2000 vet bill for my horse..fun!!), I really need to get to DL to just sit and absorb all of the wonderful sights and sounds and feel;ings there. Its wierd, other people go drinking or see a shrink, but I just really need to get to the park...it just always seemsa to make thinga better..any one elase ever feel like that?? or am I juat the biggest dork ever :D

DLRCM
10-14-2004, 12:42 PM
I definately feel like that! I'm so lucky I'm only 45 min from DL. I can go there anytime I feel like I need a little kick. Just out of curiosity, are you from the Lodi that's over out by Stockton and Tracy? I'm originally from the Bay Area and remember passing signs on the freeway for Lodi. Just wondering.

Christiii
10-14-2004, 12:47 PM
yep!! like the song..Stuck In Lodi..tho it is a great little town...really pretty..lots of trees...people call it Mayberry...it really is almost like it was in the fifties..no crime..lotsa parks etc...its a GREAT PLACE...BUT I CANT WAIT to leave tommorow..hehe

Disneyland
10-14-2004, 12:48 PM
I feel the same way. DL always makes things better. I just had a $500 vet bill with my cat. But, he's doing better now. Now I just need to get to the park.

Have a great time at DL!

10-14-2004, 02:04 PM
DL always makes things better.

Most certainly true!

Hope your cat is okay.

And Christii, try one of those honey apples over at the Pooh candy shop. To die for!

Disneyland
10-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Hope your cat is okay.

Thank you. He's, Teddy that is, is doing much better :).
He just needs to stop getting into fights.

I gotta try those honey apples next time I'm at the park.

Bryan

kisroo
10-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey Christiii~
Have a wonderful time!!! Glad to see that the Hojo (and Willie) were able to accomodate you! :)

BTW~thanks for the PM! Very helpful! I might "pick" your brain even more after this trip! ;) J/K!

Have a good time,
~kisroo/Christine:)

tweetheart
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
We're flying in tomorrow too! :) I haven't been to Disneyland since we eloped there last September. (We signed our wedding certificate in Disneyland, since in Colorado you don't need a minister or any witnesses.) I'm so excited! Three days in the happiest place on earth!

sdfilmcritic
10-14-2004, 11:50 PM
You'll love the sitcom taping. I've done it twice already, and I find it interesting. The two shows I saw taped were "Step By Step" (the Suzanne Sommers sictom from a couple of years ago) and "Daddyio" (a very short lived Mike Chiklis sitcom). I'll do another taping again if I have the time.

Christiii
10-15-2004, 06:50 AM
they are so fun!! We saw Ellen last year..which was HORRIBLE...the staff was really awful and they made you feel like cattle being herded around..and then Everybody loves Raymond which is my moms fav. That was really great!! Everyone was so nice!! It was a long taping, so they served pizza to the audience..pretty kewl!! A WAAAAAAAY different experience than the Ellen show...its funny..my mom just loved Ellen and she cant even watch it anymore..it was that bad..haha!!
I think King of Queens is great, and Im not a sitcom fan..so this should be good...when I come back in Nov. Ill get tix for Will and Grace..those tix go really fast so I have to get em as soon as they come up!!
Its something else thats really fun to do which you are in the area..and its FREEE...so I highly reccommend it to anyone traveling!!

HorizonsA
10-15-2004, 07:16 AM
DL always makes things better.

Heck yeah! There's something about Disneyland that just seems to make all your problems go away. You fina;;y get to get away from "this world" as I like to say when I pass under the Main Gateway into Main Street!

sjcivilady
10-15-2004, 11:37 AM
5.5 hours??? how fast do you drive!?! takes me 5 hrs to get to the grapevine..... lol..... Have fun Christii! I so wish I was going, hopefully soon, though -- joan :~D

Christiii
10-16-2004, 06:26 AM
uhhhh..fast...hehe...actually my mom dies...we make it in 5.5 if the traffic is no bad...if we get stuck in commuter stuff...it takes a looooot longer...but only that last stupid stretch be3tween LA and DL...we made it to LA inv 4.5 yesterday..which is normal..but then stopped to see King of Queens..finally got to the beloved Hojo about 9:30...I love this place!