PDA

View Full Version : Monorail AP Dining Pins - where are they?

Duck2004
10-14-2004, 11:08 AM
I know it has been a couple of weeks since the Monorail Cafe AP Dining pin was released - I havent been to the park in a few weeks and hope to get one. Does anyone know (within the past day or so) where they are still being given out? I know you have to buy $20 of food at the restaurant to get one, but some run out earlier than others - your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

SoCalDude
10-14-2004, 11:11 AM
I was wondering this also - the part if they still had them. We are going on Monday and forgot to get them on our last visit (GASP!!). Would hate to have a hole in ourr collection.

AFIK if its a sit-down resturaunt they have them there. There should be a sign by the entrance and the registers if they still have them. So that is the key to look for ;)

Darkbeer
10-14-2004, 11:28 AM
They started to run out over a week ago, not sure if any location still has them....

DL addict
10-14-2004, 11:31 AM
I was in the park the week of 10/4-10/8 and got the pin. We ate at the Blue Bayou on Tuesday and got the pin, but when we went back on Thursday and asked about them they said they were out. I don't know if this means the whole park was out or if just that restaurant was out.

AVP
10-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Pizza Oom Mow Mow had them Sunday.

As nearly 400 MouseAdventure participants might have noticed, if they weren't busy reading the walls.

:~D

AVP