PDA

View Full Version : One more quick - AP parking? Where is it?

Melaniee
10-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Sorry, I lost my flyer that told me I could only park in one place with my AP parking...can you help me? We'll be coming from the 5 South.

Thank you!

sediment
10-14-2004, 08:28 AM
At Knott's Berry Farm.
Hurry!!!

Just kidding. It's the same as the peons' parking: big struture. Stay to the left on the freeway, take the off-ramp that says, "Disneyland," before the old-school Harbor exit.

stan4d_steph
10-14-2004, 08:29 AM
You have to park in the Mickey and Friends parking structure. Exit at Ball Road or Disney Way (perhaps someone knows the exact name of the exit).

Forbin
10-14-2004, 08:30 AM
If all else fails, try to park somewhere else, they will mark your car and direct you to it.

And Disney way takes you to the Lion King (Non AP) parking lot. Ball Road / Disneyland DRIVE takes you to the AP lot. Sorta. It's hard to explain but just go to disney parking, they will direct you.

Melaniee
10-14-2004, 08:55 AM
Thank you. What I thought I read was that it was the same lot (Mickey & friends) but you had to take a certain entrance....

Darkbeer
10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Heck, right now, they are not even opening the Timon lot on weekdays.... (They collect the money, and then send you to the parking structure via DL Dr & Magic Way.)

If coming from the north (taking 5 south) you take the Disneyland Drive exit (there is a special exit in the carpool lane also that is helpful). Most times, the Ball Road overpass is open, so when you get to the end of the offramp, make a left, and then stay in the left lanes to use the overpass that takes you directly to the main entrance of the structure.

If coming from the south, I would take Katella to Disneyland Dr./West St., go north on Disneyland Dr. (South would be West St.). Turn left at Magic Way (just past where you drive under Downtown Disney). Stay in the right lane and follow the signs.

calguy77
10-14-2004, 10:16 AM
I want to park in the timon/pumba lot on Friday, do you think it will be open, what road do you take to get there? Thanks for any help!

Darkbeer
10-14-2004, 10:31 AM
I am not sure if Timon will be open on Friday, depends on the expected crowd. But you can always try, worst case scenario, they send you to the Mickey and Friends structure after taking your money at the first gate.

From the North, take 5 south to Harbor Blvd. At the end of the off ramp, make a right onto Harbor. Make a right at Disney Way into the park.

From the South, 5 North to Katella. At the end of the offramp, be in the center lanes and follow the signs to Disney Way, go straight down Disney Way until you enter the park.

If Timon is closed, you will go straight after the toll booths and follow the road to Disneyland Dr. Make a right on Disneyland Dr, then a left on Magic Way, and stay in the right lanes. There will be signs to help you out.

Darkbeer
10-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Forgot one point, if you using the carpool lane, and come up using 5 north, there is a special carpool exit labeled "Disney Way", just take the offramp and keep going straight until you enter the park.

Melaniee
10-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Thanks everyone...We took carpool lane exit (ball road?).

Last time, we were coming from Hockey Giant so we went a wierd way and ended up in that Timon lot where they took our money and sent us through to Mickey. THat is what we were trying to avoid...and did! Thank You!