PDA

View Full Version : Finally...a GOOD Review for DCA!!!

AIRLINE
11-26-2001, 01:35 PM
We've waited long enough...now a MP staff member has written a very positive column about DCA....

I know...I know...you wont believe it until you read it for yourselves...

Well then....

go to:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dca/blast.htm

and see for yourself.

Does this mean Cynthia Harriss gets to stick around awhile longer , or is that something Paul Pressler has to worry about?

My bet, Ms. Harriss will be around Mickey Mouse's house for a long-time!

hbquikcomjamesl
11-26-2001, 03:48 PM
Of course, all Blast and the new pricing structure do by themselves is buy DCA some time to correct its flaws. It's up to Disney management whether to use that time, and bring DCA up to its potential, or throw that time away, and remain stuck with a park for which practically nobody will pay full-price admission.

PLEASE DON'T BLOW IT THIS TIME!

EandCDad
11-26-2001, 03:50 PM
Actually Sue Kruse, AVP, Al Lutz, Adrienne K., and one of the kids from the Magic Years (I think his name is Christopher) have all written good reviews for either rides, shows, or parades at DCA. Some of those people, especially Al, have written some pretty negative reviews also. But you can get both sides if you look hard enough.

There is actually an MP columnist who has called Superstar Limo a "wonderful ride." :eek:

AIRLINE
11-26-2001, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by EandCDad
Actually Sue Kruse, AVP, Al Lutz, Adrienne K., and one of the kids from the Magic Years (I think his name is Christopher) have all written good reviews for either rides, shows, or parades at DCA. Some of those people, especially Al, have written some pretty negative reviews also. But you can get both sides if you look hard enough.

There is actually an MP columnist who has called Superstar Limo a "wonderful ride." :eek:

How true...how true...the marketing professionals know this very well....when there is "negative" news, we tend to remember that on long after. We usually forget about the good things much quicker...a psych major/professional can probably shed light into this.

When I think of MP columns and DCA, what first comes to mind are previous negative columns and reviews specific to DCA, including some of Al's DIG updates and the recent reviews for Luminaria.

Were some of those "positive" reviews written before DCA officially opened? I remember reading Al's DIG updates during the summer of 2000 and his reviews about the then yet-to-open DCA were not so favorable then at that time.

I'll take some time and go back and review the previously written columns on or about DCA.

Thanks for the clarification.

EandCDad
11-26-2001, 05:49 PM
Actually, most of the positive reviews were generally not about the park as a whole but of particular rides, areas, shows, etc. For example, Al wrote very positively about "Chance to Shine," Sue Kruse praised the DEP, Christopher liked Superstar Limo, etc.