PDA

View Full Version : Interview Someone at DL

Disney Vault
10-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Who is the highest ranked person at Disneyland that you think I could get an interview with. It is for a school project and I need to ask someone at DL (in managment or higher) some questions. And how would I go about setting something like this up?

Tambour
10-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Is there a specific area or division you are interested in?

Pirate Girl
10-14-2004, 12:09 AM
What is your project? I did my Junior project about Disneyland...lol. I was actually really surprised my teacher let me do it. It was quite funny, I recently visited and told her that I was going to be doing the Disney World college program she laughed and said "Good for you...call me when you're running the company". :D

sediment
10-14-2004, 08:29 AM
"Dear Cast Member Matt,..."

Disney Vault
10-14-2004, 02:47 PM
It really doesn't matter who I interview but the more power and control they have over the DLr the better. The project will be about all the secrets of Disneyland and how to make your trip the best it can be.

SallySkellington
10-14-2004, 02:54 PM
The project will be about all the secrets of Disneyland and how to make your trip the best it can be.

Then what do you need a high-ranking DL person for? You have us!

splashmtngurl
10-14-2004, 03:19 PM
If you are really into the project and are willing to go the extra mile, you should seriosly try to find a way to talk to CM matt. Honestly, that might sound a little to far fetched but i have a feeling that if he knew it was for a project he would be mroe then willing to give you an interview. Wether through a letter, over the phone or in person i think that could somehow be arranged. Find a way to contact disney and ask them. of course it depends on the due date of the project, when is that?

DJ_MENTOS
10-14-2004, 03:40 PM
You could always visit the GAP. They have several people that can be interviewed. :)

splashmtngurl
10-14-2004, 03:41 PM
????

Disney Vault
10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
The project will be due in March I think. But I will be down there in December. I never thought of just doing an interview through the mail but I think that is a good idea too.

sediment
10-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Then what do you need a high-ranking DL person for? You have us!
I agree. No CM will give you the good stuff like the folks here can.
Step 1: Plan your vacation...

However, "A Day In the Life of CM Matt," would be a pretty nice report. I'd read that.

Disney Vault
10-14-2004, 06:15 PM
Has mousplanet ever done a sit down interview with CM Matt?

sediment
10-14-2004, 06:20 PM
They're sitting on their hands, waiting for you to do it!!

Just ask if you could follow him around for the day. Who knows what you'll see and do.

sediment
10-14-2004, 06:20 PM
You'll need a film crew, right? I have a camera.

Disney Vault
10-14-2004, 07:07 PM
That would be so fun to do a job shadow of CM Matt!!!

sediment
10-14-2004, 07:17 PM
So, have you written yet?
Do note that you will have to ask a good few times. Leave a phone number, references, for a background check and all.

Disney Vault
10-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Does anyone have an official mailing address where he can be reached?

tod
10-15-2004, 06:02 AM
It really doesn't matter who I interview but the more power and control they have over the DLr the better. The project will be about all the secrets of Disneyland and how to make your trip the best it can be.

A report of this nature is perfectly suited for Public Relations/Press Relations. I would ask then to set you up with a CM who has been there for a while, who can tell you about the secrets about Disneyland -- like the waterway that courses through the park: Did you know that the Jungle Cruise and the Eivers of America are connected by an underground pipe? -- and give tips about how to make the most of your Disneyland trip.

Make initial contact in writing:

Disneyland
1313 Harbor Boulevard
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, California 92803

Good luck.

--t

Disney Vault
10-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Thanks, I'll write it tonight.