PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Park

DISNEYloon
10-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Hello.......

I've heard some rumors about a 3rd Park? Is that really going to happen in 2010? Or is it a rumor.

thanks for your replies..... :)

sediment
10-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Not again!!
As soon as Park #2 pulls its weight, then a third park might get planned.
Hopefully, with the full consequences of the creation of Park #2 learned.

calguy77
10-11-2004, 03:53 PM
How do you know that is true sed? Maybe they are planning it. You people don't know everything.

Disney Vault
10-11-2004, 03:58 PM
I love talking about the 3rd park. It is fun to dream about the possibilities. :D

sediment
10-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Actually, I do know everything. People tell me that all the time. They say, "There's goes that know-it-all, sediment."

It's just an opinion. I'm sure there are at least five different designs on a new park, just as there are five to ten ideas for animated films being tossed around. There are three ideas for the Subs, and five ideas to circumvent city, state, and national environmental laws regarding the fireworks.

Actually, we don't know anything. Just using our imagination. Try it sometime.

DisneylandForever
10-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Actually, we don't know anything. Just using our imagination. Try it sometime.

Mister "crap that floats to the bottom of liquid" actually knows quite a bit. Well, except for which baseball teams to root for, and how to be funny.

Sorry dude, couldn't resist. ;)

To answer the thread, rumors of a 3rd park have been around forever. At this point I think Sedy is right, and they'll wait until DCA can start making money. But with CM Matt now in charge, you never know.

The rumors I've heard are things like: A water park, Disney's America, and our own version of Epcot, called "Westcot." I read on MP a long time ago that Westcot was originally supposed to be the 2nd park, but the residents of Anaheim vetoed it, so DCA was built as a "quick fix." It shows. Ugh.

sediment
10-11-2004, 04:16 PM
You're killing me, DLF.

Alright, for fun, here's my input on a 3rd Park: "The goal should be to make everyone in the country want to visit, over and over again." (Especially locals, since they're here, and they'll sneer at anything remotely dumbed down.)

Disney Vault
10-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Why would locals even be able to vote for or against a theme park idea?

sediment
10-11-2004, 05:43 PM
It was big, and it required Anaheim dollars for infrastructure improvements. Some governments are required to ask the citizens for this kind of spending.

MrsPooh
10-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Is there something wrong with me that I usually understand sediment's humor and actually laugh from time to time?

Should I be worried? :eek:

sediment
10-11-2004, 05:55 PM
You are perfectly normal. DLF is just missing the chromosome that forms a healthy funny bone.

ModHatter
10-11-2004, 07:14 PM
I love talking about the 3rd park. It is fun to dream about the possibilities. :D

Why stop at dreaming? Personally, I'm drawing the guidemaps! :fez:

sediment
10-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Why stop at dreaming? Personally, I'm drawing the guidemaps! :fez:
And I'm making up the refurb schedule.

MrsPooh
10-11-2004, 07:21 PM
And I'm making up the refurb schedule.

Are you sure that isn't rehab? :~D

DisneylandForever
10-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Is there something wrong with me that I usually understand sediment's humor and actually laugh from time to time?

Should I be worried? :eek:

Yes. Be worried. Be VERY worried!

;)