PDA

View Full Version : Electric Light Parade Viewing

calguy77
10-11-2004, 01:25 PM
A quick question. I will be taking the family for there first visit to Disneyland and wanted to get a table during the electric light parade. Can you see the parade from the wine country trattoria or is it obstructed? Would the vineyard room be better? Thank you for all your help!!

Susan L
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
The best spot is at the Paradise Pier Hotel with a upper park level view from your room. No crowds to fight and it was a perfect view. This is where we watched on our last visit. It was the best seat in the house you could see and hear everything. They even play the music on the TV. But if you want to be up close a personal I've heard the Vineyard Room is great but, you will have to reserve a table.

bassett1976
10-11-2004, 02:17 PM
In all honesty, I have never had a problem getting a good seat for the electrical light parade. A bad seat would be sitting behind only a few people that are sitting right on the parade route. You might find it more exciting if you get a spot a little early and sit in the front row. It's also fun to watch some of the characters come right up with you and get you to participate.