PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Rides on the Internet?

Disneynerd
10-11-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm going to Disneyland in 155 days - horray!

I'd like to experience a few rides via a video on the internet as an appetizer. I've tried visionsfantastic.com but only a few work with my pc. Any other ideas?
Thanks all!

Dr. G
10-11-2004, 02:23 PM
You can try here:

http://disneyforever.com/media/dl/index.htm

CarlieB
10-11-2004, 02:30 PM
MouseInfo.com has some videos:)

missm
10-11-2004, 02:37 PM
You can try here:

What a great site! That totally put me in the mood for DL. Thanks so much.

I Heart Disneyland!
10-11-2004, 02:52 PM
You can try here:

VERY cool! I have learned so many great sites from Mouse Planet folks. Thanks....I checked it out too! :cool:

Disneynerd
10-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions! It will help me get thru the remaining 154 days!

GrumpyUTboi
10-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Hey Disney, we'll be there in 13 days! Jealous? Actually I am jealous that you will be there in 154 more days. I feel like a little kid at Christmas. All excited with anticipation! I think that my wife is more excited, she has already gotten all of us packed for the trip. I mean literally packed with all the clothes, toiletries and so forth.

Tigertail777
10-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Well its not the stateside parks, but there is a awesome site on Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney parks with some excellent video footage: www.barrybedford.com you can finally see some of Disneyseas rides on there, and how detailed they are. :D I love that site! :D

Laffite
10-11-2004, 11:01 PM
somebody made a virtual space mountain once that you can ride through.

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
10-12-2004, 06:49 AM
you can also try www.visionsfantastic.com they have a lot of videos on there!!! i enjoy that site when i need a "quick fix"

muhahahahahaha

it also has a radio that plays alot of the old soundtracks to some of the disney rides and attractions, along with some of the ambient noises od DLR

Disneynerd
10-12-2004, 07:04 AM
Hey Disney, we'll be there in 13 days! Jealous? Actually I am jealous that you will be there in 154 more days. I feel like a little kid at Christmas. All excited with anticipation! I think that my wife is more excited, she has already gotten all of us packed for the trip. I mean literally packed with all the clothes, toiletries and so forth.

Yes, GrumpyUTboi, I am VERY jealous. I'll be sure to rub it in your face in, oh say, 153 days from now. I haven't started packing yet, but I have mentally made of list of items I'll need for the trip. I've also begun devising a plan to get my husband to shell out the bucks for one more day at the parks. 3 days just isn't enough. I think I'll play the baby's-first-time-at-Disney card.

Still loving the ride videos on disneyforever!!! I highly recommend it to anyone needing a fix.

tink1234
10-13-2004, 07:59 AM
Oh, my! The DisneyForever website made me bawl like a baby!! My 2, 5 and 1 yo watched the Believe video with me. They were so excited just by the computer screen. Can't wait until Christmas!!