PDA

View Full Version : post office

missuniverse78
10-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know where the closest post office is to the resort? I was hoping to ship out some souvenirs for my family during my trip.

AVP
10-09-2004, 10:36 PM
The closest post office is the Holiday station, located on Ball pretty much directly behind the Mickey and Friends parking structure. You could actually walk there if you wanted, and I *think* you can take the ART shuttles there...

Yep, I just checked - it's the "A" line, and I *think* it's stop A2 for the post office. Here's a link to the ART route map (http://www.rideart.org/ART-Map.pdf) - that will give you an idea where the post office is.

AVP

missuniverse78
10-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Wow, that sounds a little bit complicated. :confused: I'm staying at the Hojo, so could you give me directions from there? Thanks so much.

experiment626
10-10-2004, 10:51 AM
I am pretty sure that they will send them for you. I know they do this at World of Disney at WDW. So I assume they would do this at DLR too.

Opus1guy
10-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Easy. Coming out from HoJo's...right on Harbor (north), left on Ball (west).

It'll be on the left side of the street (Ball) once you pass behind Disneyland property and cross Disneyland Drive. Probably about a 20 minute walk each way.