PDA

View Full Version : Holiday 2004 AP newsletter

cstephens
10-09-2004, 04:29 PM
We got our newsletter today (it's done in calendar format), and here are some highlights.

As mentioned on another thread, if you want to get a 50th anniversary commemorative brick in the "Walk of Magical Memories" (esplanade), APs get a $50 discount off the regular price ($150) through December 31, 2004. The brick features a brass-toned medallion with the 50th anniversary logo.

Get a free trick-or-treat bag featuring characters from "The Incredibles" between October 19 and November 5 at either the Bank of Main Street in Disneyland, at the Guest Relations lobby in DCA or at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney. (One bag per passholder, valid AP must be presented, while supplies last.)

The last in the AP Disney Dining series pins will be released on November 7 and will be of the Town Square Cafe.

For November 22, the entry says, "See the beginning of Sleeping Beauty Castle's magical transformation today!"

Holiday "Bring-A-Friend" Ticket - From December 1 through 18, APs can purchase 1-day DLR park hopper tickets for friends and family for the same price as a 1 day, 1 park ticket. Available at all Main Entrance ticket booths when you show your valid AP. Limit of 5 tickets per person per day. Admission must occur on same day of purchase.

Jazz up your holidays with gingerbread house workshops. Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen's 2nd annual gingerbread house-building workshops. For $45 per party of 2 ($10 for each additional person), you'll receive building supplies, refreshments, jingle bell, t-shirt, and a photo of Santa. Special AP workshops will be held on December 15 and 16, with additional workshops for general public on December 11, 12, 18 and 19. All workshops are from 1-3pm. For reservations, call (714) 776-5200.

Creative scrapbooking - World of Disney is now hosting scrapbooking demonstrations, Friday through Sunday from 11am to 6pm. Learn how to add that Disney touch to your scrapbooks as you capture memories to last a lifetime.

There will apparently be another Disneyland Resort float in this year's Rose Parade.

January 2, 2005 - Last day for holiday fun at the Disneyland Resort.

"Celebrate Mickey: 75 InspEARations" on display through February 22.

poohpal
10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the info! :D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-10-2004, 01:16 PM
We got our newsletter today (it's done in calendar format), and here are some highlights.

Get a free trick-or-treat bag featuring characters from "The Incredibles" between October 19 and November 5 at either the Bank of Main Street in Disneyland, at the Guest Relations lobby in DCA or at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney. (One bag per passholder, valid AP must be presented, while supplies last.)

Cool! I will be sure that we get those when we are there!
I bet my newsletter is sitting in my PO Box.
THANKS!

Kitster
10-10-2004, 01:41 PM
AP's get newsletters ?!?!?!?! Wow, I've been an AP holder for 3 years and never knew that.

missuniverse78
10-10-2004, 03:08 PM
AP's get newsletters ?!?!?!?! Wow, I've been an AP holder for 3 years and never knew that.

I know, this is the first I've heard of it too. Never got one, ever :crying:

Earkid
10-10-2004, 04:05 PM
You can go to the AP site on the Disnyeland website and download it if you have Adobe. I just checked and they still have the Spring newsletter up with TOT on the cover.