PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin's Oasis no longer on refurb list

sami869
10-08-2004, 01:39 PM
I was looking at the refurb list for this weekend at disneyland.com and noticed it seemed a bit shorter than the last time I check. Then I realized that it was because Aladdin's Oasis was no longer listed. Does this mean that it is already open again or does this mean they have no intentions of reopening it (like when Super Star Limo was no longer listed)?

tod
10-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Maybe it'll come back as the Tahitian Terrace!! :D :D :D

--t

sami869
10-08-2004, 01:51 PM
That is what I'm hoping for but I don't want to be overly optimistic.

splashmtngurl
10-08-2004, 03:46 PM
there was rumor of it coming back as the tahitan terrace but i also recall a rumor about it becoming a pin shop or AP booth. Hmm....cant wait to see what it becomes. Was the tahitan terrace really awesome? i dont remember ever having seen it and i have only caught a glimpse of it on my DL treasures DVD which my brother accidently broke over the weeked (:()

DefyingGravity
10-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Hmmm.... suspicious...

Does anyone think that there might be a small chance of bringing The Magic Carpets of Aladdin over to DL? There's probably not room, but I wasn't sure. We all know how fond they are of cloning rides...

Forbin
10-08-2004, 04:52 PM
The terrace is VERY small...no way they could do it.

I wonder where Kazoo is now. (I liked the fat one more than the skinny one)

AVP
10-08-2004, 05:28 PM
I wonder where Kazoo is now. (I liked the fat one more than the skinny one)Yeah, me too, though I hear he's been pretty Grumpy lately. Or maybe he was too Happy - I don't remember. Either way, he was always my favorite because he wasn't very Bashful.

AVP

sediment
10-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Just spit it out, Alienne!

AVP
10-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Just spit it out, Alienne!My mommy says it's not polite to spit.

AVP

Disneyfreak
10-08-2004, 10:12 PM
BRING BACK TEHITIAN TERRACE ALREADY!!!!! That place was one of the best places to eat at the resort. I thought it was even better then the Blue Bayou.

sleepyjeff
10-08-2004, 10:39 PM
BRING BACK TEHITIAN TERRACE ALREADY!!!!! That place was one of the best places to eat at the resort. I thought it was even better then the Blue Bayou.

Hear, Hear!

I still, for the life of me, can't figure out why they closed this place. It was ALWAYS busy :confused:

cstephens
10-08-2004, 10:48 PM
We walked by the Oasis tonight. Didn't look any different. Still has the wall with the door across the entrance.

ModHatter
10-09-2004, 08:54 PM
i have only caught a glimpse of it on my DL treasures DVD which my brother accidently broke over the weeked (:()

Did you severely punish said brother? If not, would you like some assistance doing so?

DisneylandForever
10-10-2004, 07:18 AM
there was rumor of it coming back as the tahitan terrace but i also recall a rumor about it becoming a pin shop or AP booth.

A pin shop? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was the tahitan terrace really awesome?

In a word, yes.

Bring back the Tahitian Terrace!

Disneyfreak
10-10-2004, 09:41 PM
A pin shop? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I second that NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fez: :fez: