PDA

View Full Version : AP questions

DefyingGravity
10-05-2004, 04:26 PM
I was thinking about getting an PAP, and I had a few questions:

1) If I already have a 3-day Parkhopper pass for an upcoming trip, can I upgrade this to an AP? (apply the money already spent towards the AP)

2) Is there any specific time of year that I should get it? Promotions?

3) If you have an AP, can you still get the enhanced fastpass thing from AAA?

Thanks!

Forbin
10-05-2004, 04:46 PM
1) Yes but only if you get the AP that costs more than the 3-day Pass. (Value on the Pass itself...if it was free you are SOL)

2) Renewals get a promotion, new ones don't. Best time to get it? When the line at the station is very short :)

3) No. Unless you really want to buy another 3 day park hopper ticket from AAA. If you upgrade to an AP I think your Unlimited fastpass gets taken away :(

Darkbeer
10-05-2004, 04:48 PM
One quick note, you HAVE to upgrade during one of the 3 days that you use your ParkHopper, you can't "save" it and use it later..... Most times, the best time to upgrade is on your last day of your visit, to avoid blackout days, and keep features like the Enhanced FastPass

experiment626
10-05-2004, 04:56 PM
If you have a three day hopper pass from AAA with "enhanced" FP the best time to upgrade to an AP is on your last day, as late as possible. Once you upgrade all the "benefits" that went with the original pass go away, including Free Parking (But with a Premium you get this anyway) and "enhanced" FP.