PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen cost/hours/etc info needed

DrivingtoDisneyAZ
10-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I can't seem to find info on this anywhere. Help!

1) What's the cost for brunch at Goofy's Kitchen? There'll be 2 adults, (1) 4yo, and (2) under 3yos.

2) Is tax and gratuity extra, or included in the above price?

3) Any AP (deluxe) or other discounts available?

4) How do I find out the hours for mid-December?

5) Do I have to make advanced ressies? If so, what's the reservation phone number and how far out can I call?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

ChipmunkStar
10-04-2004, 01:03 PM
1. The cost for adults is $19.99. Children (ages 12 and under) are $10.99. Infants age 2 and under are free.

2. There is a 15% added gratuity that will be added to your price when you pay (before entering the restaurant).

3. I believe there is an AP discount of 10%, but I'm not completely sure. Try the AP page on the Disneyland Website.

4. The current hours are Monday-Friday- 7am-12pm. Sunday and Saturday are 7am-2pm. Check again closer to your trip date for hours.

5. Yes, Priority Seating reservations are highly suggested. The number is (714) 781-DINE(3463), or by calling *86 on any Resort payphone. The official page also says that they can be made in person. The website does not say how long before PS's open, though. Probably 60-90 days out.

bduff
10-04-2004, 01:27 PM
We ate at Goofy's Kitchen just a week ago, a Monday morning when the parks weren't all that crowded. We had reservations for 8:30 or so. People just walking up the counter wanting a table were being told the wait would be at least 90 minutes! Same thing for Ariel's Grotto, BTW. Don't just walk up and expect to get a table. There's enough other things you have to wait for, don't add character dining to the list.

GrumpyUTboi
10-04-2004, 02:03 PM
You can make reservations 60 days out. We are eating there in 3 weeks, can't wait!

Emma
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
With tax and gratuity it is very nearly $30.00 per adult at Goofy's, and if memory serves me, I think it was about $18.00 per child. There is a Deluxe AP Discount of 10%.

CoasterChickie
10-04-2004, 03:56 PM
We paid $24.75 for adults and $14.00 for children. We tipped on top of that.

The Plaza Inn breakfast is cheaper...$19.99 for adults and $10.00 for kids.

Earkid
10-04-2004, 05:07 PM
We took our nephew a few weeks ago and I believe that the Infant age is considered under the age of 3. He is 2.5 yrs and the CM said he was no charge.

The tip is supposed to be included in the price but we tipped our waitress because she went out of her way to get characters over to our table when she realized they kept skipping us inadvertently. It seemed like everytime a character was to be at our table next, the dancing thing would start and then they never made it back to us. She was very good at observing that and rectifying it. She refused the tip but I insisted.

I always feel Goofy's kitchen is well worth the money. Great food and the kids love it.

DrivingtoDisneyAZ
10-04-2004, 06:53 PM
By my calculations, it would cost us about $60 for brunch. Not terribly bad, considering. Now I'll just have to wait a week or so to the 60 day mark and start calling.

Thanks everyone!