PDA

View Full Version : HMH-Boardgame

DLfreak
10-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey everybody....I was just curious if anybody picked up the Nightmare boardgame they had in La Bat En Rouge. I was so tempted to buy it, but it was $40 and there weren't any pictures on it or any info about it.
Did anybody buy it? What's the game about? Is it worth $40??
Thanks for any help/info! :D

SallySkellington
10-03-2004, 04:07 PM
I've seen a NBC game on some websites. I haven't bought it yet because there's virtually no information on it yet. Though I haven't checked in awhile. I should check.

sami869
10-04-2004, 09:49 AM
Was it just the Nightmare Before Christmas board game or is there and actual haunted mansion holiday game? We recently bought the NBC boardgame at hottopic and we were really disapointed. The rules don't really make sense, the game is very simple and overall not fun. I hope the game you saw was not this game.

DLfreak
10-04-2004, 02:12 PM
It was not related it HMH....it was just NBC. It was in a very plain box with no pictures or anything on it. It probably was that one. I'll have to check Hot Topic.

SallySkellington
10-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Was it just the Nightmare Before Christmas board game or is there and actual haunted mansion holiday game? We recently bought the NBC boardgame at hottopic and we were really disapointed. The rules don't really make sense, the game is very simple and overall not fun. I hope the game you saw was not this game.

That's the game I'm thinking of. I wondered if it was going to be a good game, especially after I saw a picture of the spinner (which, I believe, only says "win", "lose", and "stuck", or something like that). That's why I've been waiting for a review of it; I thought it was going to be a sad attempt to get NBC fans to shell out $20.