PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass question

JosieGirl71
09-30-2004, 03:33 PM
I have made reservations for a trip to DLR through my travel agent. Will my park hoppers come with fast passes? Do all park hoppers have fast passes?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-30-2004, 03:40 PM
You get the fastpass at the park. It is available to everyone.

Arnie
09-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Take a look at this article about Fastpass: http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/fast.htm

bduff
09-30-2004, 03:55 PM
JosieGirl - when is your trip? If it is in an off-peak time, don't knock yourself out trying to learn all the intricacies of the fast-pass system. You won't need to know it (for the most part). On the weekdays, only a few of the attractions that are set up for fast pass are even using it - and even then they don't always work. For example, we got a fast pass for Autopia on a weekday, but when we showed up they just put us in the regular line because they deemed it short enough (they still had a separate fast pass entrance, but merged it into the regular line without actually getting ahead of anyone). We did use the fast pass to good advantage on several occasions, but didn't need it very often.

splashmtngurl
09-30-2004, 04:46 PM
i agree with bduff. If your going before christmas then you probably wont need a fast pass at all except for maybe splashmtn. The crowds are very light right now and it isnt a peak season. My family has used fastpass to our benefit many times but i doubt that you will be needing it on your trip except for maybe on a weekend. In the event that the park is extremley crowded you can go to a fastpass machine located near the attraction (you may have to as a CM for the precise location) and insert your ticket. The machine will spit out a fastpass ticket with your return time and your set. Dont worry about it though, i bet you'll be able to walk right on to most of the attractions. Your so lucky your going, my family was going to go but...sadly enough...not now. hope you have a fun trip