PDA

View Full Version : I might be going to DL Nov. 4th, do you know if...

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 02:43 PM
there will be any special activities?
how crowded can we expect the park to be?
Are there any shows or activities that i cant miss?
will there be any decorations for christmas up, other then HM?
will small world be open?

If you have anything else i may need to know for our first ever fall trip to DL please let me know!!!

Thanks!

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 02:46 PM
If need be you can dress up in Christmas attire and Halloween devil horns on your head. Upon arriving at the park find the most crowded spot in the park and do a song and dance number. Then you'll get a little crowd forming around you and that should meet every one of the criteria points for your questions. Plus you might make a couple bucks in loose change to help pay for your trip expenses. It will be a very unique show I would stop by the park to see.

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 02:48 PM
lol really? and let me ask you this...how stupid do think a 14 year old girl would look dancing around in devil horns with a christmas outfit on? :P i dont think i could ever do that, there might be to many cute guys there....lol

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Too many cute guys??? At least they'll be giving you some very well deserved attention!! What I wouldn't give to have the ladies my age checking me out -- even if I am putting on a cheesy show.

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 03:06 PM
lol...right but my idea of attention is a little different. I dont think guys pointing and laughing at me is quite my style, lol. But i bet i could put ona pretty good little skit, thats the kind of thing i like to do. My friend and i went to my brothers school a couple weeks ago and dressed up like barbie cheerleaders to surprise him for his b-day. It was soooo funny and all the kids laughed. But hey, do you really think disneyland personel would appreciate it?

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't know if the personell would appreciate it or not. Are there any cute guy CMs?

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 03:11 PM
maybe, but they are all probably older then me....:( sometimes it suks to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyoung !!!!! of course you wouldnt understand, would you? i mean your what 100? ;)

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 03:17 PM
103 to be precise. It's hard to hook up with Minnie when she's a good twenty-five or thirty years younger than I am. :)

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 03:20 PM
lol i see and i bet its even harder to hook up with belle, seeing as you love her so much but she is what like 20 in the movie? you know i think that at 103 you wouldnt care about what the ladies think about you, seems that you already have had plenty of them...how did you put it.."checking you out"....;) heehee, so tell me, how did you live to be 103 and still look as good as you do? (that is your pic on your av. isnt it?)

Darkbeer
09-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Will there will be any special activities?

No, there will be no special events on that day (currently scheduled, and I doubt any will be added).

How crowded can we expect the park to be?

Pretty quiet, it is a off-season Thursday, I wouldn't worry about crowds..

Are there any shows or activities that i cant miss?

Not really, except the current stuff going on, you should be able to see everything in one day.

Will there be any decorations for christmas up, other then HM?

The start of Christmas decoration starts Monday November 1st, so quite a bit of it will be up.

Will small world be open?

Sorry to let you know that it's a small world will be closed that day, alas, it opens the next day, Friday, November 5th. Also, Friday is the official start of the Holiday season at Disneyland.

Hope you have a great time....

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey thanks we will be staying through the 10th or 11th so its good to know we wont miss small world considering its my brothers like favorite ride (he is like 5)

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 03:42 PM
...so tell me, how did you live to be 103 and still look as good as you do? (that is your pic on your av. isnt it?)
I taught Jack Lalanne (http://www.jacklalanne.com) everything he knows!

splashmtngurl
09-27-2004, 08:08 PM
wow amazing? does that come from excercizing or drooling over all the different "belle's" you see in DL? ;)

sdfilmcritic
09-27-2004, 11:27 PM
wow amazing? does that come from excercizing or drooling over all the different "belle's" you see in DL? ;)
:fez:

splashmtngurl
09-28-2004, 06:18 AM
heehee :p

Cariad
09-28-2004, 06:21 AM
uh... is it me or is it getting hot in here??

splashmtngurl
09-28-2004, 03:11 PM
yeah right, in case you didnt know, i'm 14 years old. Sounds a little weird to me!!! we are just joking around... :geek:

splashmtngurl
09-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Well it turns out i probably wont be going. Its just going to cost our family to much at a bad time of the year. It sucks. I guess you'll have to send me pictures of my favorite place on earth...

well i guess i wont be able to do my little dancing thingy anymore....:(

Dlandmom
09-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Well it turns out i probably wont be going. Its just going to cost our family to much at a bad time of the year. It sucks. I guess you'll have to send me pictures of my favorite place on earth...

well i guess i wont be able to do my little dancing thingy anymore....:(
That's too bad! Hopefully your family will be able to save up for a trip soon!

splashmtngurl
09-28-2004, 03:59 PM
oh we have the money its just that we went in may and with christmas, my b-day and stuff coming up they just figured we would wait until next spring. I start high school next year though so i wont be able to go in the fall cause of classes and stuff. It stinks cause we havent ever gone in the fall.

Suppose i wont be able to tell of sdfilmcritic's "girlfriends" hi. O well....i can still hope plans change back!

SallySkellington
09-28-2004, 04:51 PM
oh we have the money its just that we went in may and with christmas, my b-day and stuff coming up they just figured we would wait until next spring. I start high school next year though so i wont be able to go in the fall cause of classes and stuff. It stinks cause we havent ever gone in the fall.

Suppose i wont be able to tell of sdfilmcritic's "girlfriends" hi. O well....i can still hope plans change back!

If you really want to go, ask your parents if that could be your birthday or Christmas present. My mom is seeing if we can go down to DL for my birthday in a couple months, and my brother surprised me with a day at DL five years ago, also for my birthday. A trip to DL makes a great present! :D

splashmtngurl
09-28-2004, 04:53 PM
yeah i know but i dont really think it would be a very fair gift, i mean a trip to dl is pretty expensive and it wouldnt be fair to give me a HUGE gift like thaT and not my brothers. I guess i will just have to wait till next spring when the park will be crowded beyond reason...