PDA

View Full Version : Bonita Tower?

thinktink
09-23-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi, I just confirmed our reservations for our trip, and they told me that our suite is in the Bonita tower :( . I have heard some negative things regarding this specific tower. They said that all the suites in the other towers are fully booked. :crying: Can someone give me some positive comments regarding this particular tower. It's is a 2bdr. suite. Has anyone stayed in the Bonita tower suites before. I know it is further away, and all the other negative stuff, I need some positive encouragement :p HELP!

Emma
09-23-2004, 03:06 PM
I just stayed in the Bonita Tower a few weeks ago with my husband and our daughters. It was fine for us.... had absolutely no problems with it... We had a wonderful experience at the DL Hotel as always.. :)

Arnie
09-23-2004, 03:24 PM
The Waterfall area, Koi Pond, and Fantasy Waters are just steps away. :)

sleepyjeff
09-23-2004, 03:46 PM
The cove pool is very close, and the guests in the other towers find it too inconvenient to trek over to it........so it's nice and quiet for Bonita guests.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
09-23-2004, 04:07 PM
It's the Disneyland hotel, how can it be bad.................

thinktink
09-23-2004, 05:23 PM
You're right! I will have a great time no matter what room I'm in.

ModHatter
09-23-2004, 05:50 PM
The Waterfall area, Koi Pond, and Fantasy Waters are just steps away. :)

Oh... I think I know where I'll be spending my next vacation. Of course, it does seem a little silly, seeing as how I live just down the street...

So, what negative things have been said about my Bonita Tower?

Opus1guy
09-23-2004, 08:46 PM
The corner Suites in the Bonita Tower are rather nice, IMHO.

screamin4ever
09-24-2004, 03:27 AM
We've stayed in all three towers and the Bonita is great. Especially the suites. One was our honeymoon suite and for the first five years we celebrated our anniversary back in one of the suites in the Bonita tower. Some people create issues with places because they are just odd. Don't worry. If you have an option, ask for a pool view. About the only drawback for some may be the views into the parking lot. But who really goes to Disneyland to look out the hotel window anyway? Have a great time! We love the suites in the Bonita tower.

Vegitabeta
09-24-2004, 07:05 AM
Mmmm...just think yourself lucky that you are actually going to Disneyland and staying in the DL hotel!