PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis Windows

oohykitten
11-21-2001, 12:10 PM
I just got back from the resort and have a few questions:

Since I was unable to see "Atlantis" (stupid theater rules of no kids under 3 at a non-G movie) what is the name of the princess? I had such a great interaction with her and my son. Also I recall people "discussing" the Emporium windows and how they gave the movie away. I didn't notice it at all. What was so telling? BTW-Milo was awesome too!

Mouse
11-21-2001, 12:23 PM
The Character your are talking about is Princess Kida. The movie windows show pictures from the plot but I don't think they show any more then commercials generally do.

Ghoulish Delight
11-21-2001, 12:45 PM
As someone who has not seen the movie but has seen the windows many many times, I'd say they don't give anything away. At least for me, the moving diaramas are nifty to look at, but I absorb none of the story. Remember, if you've seen the movie, you know the context of the scenes. All I see in the windows is that there's some sort of action type stuff happening. It seems to involve the ocean. Like mouse said, the commercials say more. Heck, I don't think I could describe any of the window scenes to you right now.