PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in 3 days?

escaleraway
09-21-2004, 03:44 PM
I had to shorten my trip up, so we will be At DL on a SUN, MON, TU & leaving at 2pm on WED. Are we going to be killing ourselves here? We are staying at DLH and now that I have booked my flight I am thinking I should have gotten a later one....suggestions? Thank you!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Make the best of it! If you are there from open to close you should be ok! ENJOY!

sediment
09-21-2004, 04:00 PM
It's possible to see all of DL in one day. Three days will be plenty, even if you waste a half-day at DCA.

SallySkellington
09-21-2004, 04:06 PM
You should have plenty of time, seeing as it's the off season.

Fozzie
09-21-2004, 05:40 PM
I went to DL for the first time during the summer, and I was able to see most of the attractions that were interesting to me in just one day. You'll have no problem seeing everything in three days. :D

You actually might want to consider spending one of your three days over in DCA. There are some fun attractions like MuppetVision, Soarin' Over CA, Aladdin (on weekends) and the Tower of Terror.

kisroo
09-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Get there before the park opens each day. Three days is enough to see most of DLR, and since it's off-season you can explore Downtown Disney after the parks are closed for the night!

It shouldn't be too crowded, but don't forget about FastPass. Do a search here because Darkbeer (I'm pretty sure) did a great write up about how to use the system.

Enjoy yourself!
~kisroo:)

rentayenta
09-21-2004, 06:42 PM
Will you have children with you? If so, what ages? When we have only 3 days we waste half a day in DCA. We spend the other two and a half days at DL riding the attractions, seeing the shows and getting autographs. If you are traveling without kids 3 days will be perfect.

09-22-2004, 05:33 AM
Three days is great! You can allow yourself some afternoon downtime at the pool and some people-watching time (armed with Fantasia ice cream, of course).

Have a great trip, escaleraway!