PDA

View Full Version : Photo on Annual Pass?

QueenofHearts
09-20-2004, 07:48 PM
I was wondering if the annual passes have your photo? Thanks!

sierranevada
09-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Yes they do. Right now, you go to the AP station by Space Mountain and they take your picture there.

QueenofHearts
09-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks!

millionairegirl
09-21-2004, 06:57 AM
At what point do they let you take a new picture? I've been renewing by mail since I got it in 2001. Now, my appearance hasn't changed that much since then, so I was just curious.

stan4d_steph
09-21-2004, 07:04 AM
If you renew in person at the park they give you the option of taking a new photo.

AliciasMom
09-21-2004, 07:16 AM
I hate my AP photo, it makes my head look HUGE. But I doubt I'm renewing in May due to $$$ reasons so I can live with it til then.

got2travel
09-21-2004, 07:34 AM
I needed to upgrade our photos and was told there would be a processing fee for it, I think around $25. The photos did not look like us at all anymore. My son's last photo was when he was 4, and he's 9 now. And I have lost almost 100 lbs, so I look very different. When I complained about having to pay a fee, the CM at the processing center said she would waive it since we both looked so different now. Apparently its at the discretion of the CM as to whether they charge or not.

napabeth
09-21-2004, 07:47 AM
For our trip in 28 days (oh boy, oh boy, oh boy) I purchased annual premium passports. We will be staying at the Grand Californian, so what do we need to do to activate the passes so we can go play? :confused:

Caleb the Great
09-21-2004, 01:47 PM
They never really even look at the picture on your pass.I have been useing my best friends AP forever now and he looks nothing like me,actully hes a black guy and im white.
Ok ok now feel free to give me crap about cheating Disney and how thats so wrong. :(

sierranevada
09-21-2004, 01:54 PM
For our trip in 28 days (oh boy, oh boy, oh boy) I purchased annual premium passports. We will be staying at the Grand Californian, so what do we need to do to activate the passes so we can go play? :confused:

You will use the temp pass you get (should get it at checkin if you purchased with a package at the GC) to enter DL park. Just go over towards Space Mt to the temporary pass holder processing center and present your id. They will take your picture and you will be go to go! Takes just a few minutes.

DopeyWife
09-21-2004, 02:57 PM
They never really even look at the picture on your pass.I have been useing my best friends AP forever now and he looks nothing like me,actully hes a black guy and im white.
Ok ok now feel free to give me crap about cheating Disney and how thats so wrong. :(

I have had an annual pass for the last several years, and when I went on Sept. 12, after I had walked through the turnstile, the CM stopped me and made me take off my sunglasses. She totally looked at me and then my pass before letting me go. It was really weird.

kisroo
09-21-2004, 03:33 PM
If you renew in person at the park they give you the option of taking a new photo.

Yup, this is what they did with me when I renewed this past June.

~kisroo:)

MrsG
09-21-2004, 07:08 PM
I have had an annual pass for the last several years, and when I went on Sept. 12, after I had walked through the turnstile, the CM stopped me and made me take off my sunglasses. She totally looked at me and then my pass before letting me go. It was really weird.

I've only had a pass for a year. Once this summer a turnstile CM looked at my picture and made me show her my driver's license. She tried to make up for it by saying I looked better and younger in person. Well, duh! Those pictures are awful!