PDA

View Full Version : Alice CM at Disneyland

shaydie
09-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Who plays Alice? LOVED her!!

My little girl had a Belle Barbie-type doll she's bought in the park the day before. Alice grabbed it and yelled, "Mad Hatter! Mad Hatter!! What SHALL we do? Belle seems to have eaten some of my mushroom and she's shrunk!"

She also had other witty and humorous things to say, we just adored her.

She was short, and had an unusual voice, if that helps identify her. Kudos to her for having such fun with her character and being so cute.

Belle was very pretty. She was trying to walk out of the IASW area saying, "Where's Alice?? Where is she?" Which I thought was a cute way to make an exit when she needed to. I love the way the characters know how to make an exit without making the kids feel bad.

We got back from a three day trip yesterday (my seven year old and I) and I'm always more excited about meeting the characters than anything else, hee hee. :D

Oh, here's a piccy of Alice and one of Belle:

http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/shaydie/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kirawithalice.jpg

http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/shaydie/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kirawithbelle.jpg

The CM playing Chip was a hoot as well. :D

MrsPooh
09-19-2004, 11:08 AM
We just got back in August, looks like the same Alice that we saw. She was wonderful. We also enjoyed Snow White (she had a tea party with a little Down Syndrome girl and her sisiter, it was truly beautiful!) and Peter Pan and Wendy were also great.

Got a picture of my husband dancing with Gideon, borrowing his cane! ;)

splashmtngurl
09-19-2004, 11:57 AM
yes, the characters are all so nice and that looks like the same alice we got pics with in may...she was very funny and knew how to play her part!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Thought by the way you were describing her she might be the wonderful one that we had in May. But nope, not her. I got a cute photo of my DH with our youngest son, my oldest didn't like Alice. She was so pettite, had a very cute voice and was very friendly.
I got the chills each time my kids would go up to a character. I think I enjoyed it more than they did! LOL

sdfilmcritic
09-20-2004, 03:35 PM
Shaydie - Did you go on a Sunday? (Unless I'm mistaken) From what I can tell of the picture that looks like the same CM who plays Alice on Sundays. I don't know any of the entertainment CMs personally, but I was rather "curious" (pun intended) about your day of visit.

shaydie
09-20-2004, 09:07 PM
We saw her on Saturday. Could she be the same one? :confused:

sdfilmcritic
09-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Yes, she possibly could be the same one.