PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Bears

derraj25
09-18-2004, 07:09 AM
Why doesn't DL have the Country Bears in character in Bear errrrr "Critter Country." Or at least Brer Rabbit, Fox and Bear? Pooh can keep his spot next to his attraction, and give the bears the other side by Splash. If you are not going to have the Country Bear Jamboree, then at least lets see the bears in Character smoozing with the people huh?

SCUBAbe
09-18-2004, 07:50 AM
Why doesn't DL have the Country Bears in character in Bear errrrr "Critter Country." Or at least Brer Rabbit, Fox and Bear? Pooh can keep his spot next to his attraction, and give the bears the other side by Splash. If you are not going to have the Country Bear Jamboree, then at least lets see the bears in Character smoozing with the people huh?
It's a good idea, but that area is one huge bottle neck right now. I think the more characters they put out will just make it worse. The last time I was there they had aladin, jazmin, and rafiki right by the entrance to Adventureland. It made an already conjested area come to almost a stand still. We had to cut through the store to get around it.

Javanod
09-18-2004, 08:00 AM
[This space intentionally left blank]

Morrigoon
09-18-2004, 08:05 AM
Better yet, why don't they re-install CBJ over in DCA? I know DCA needs another show like I need a hole in my foot, but at least CBJ is a Disney-quality attraction, and those are in short supply in that park.

CoasterChickie
09-18-2004, 08:52 AM
SCUBABe- Why are you talking about Adventureland? Derraj25 was talking about Critter Country! Winnie the Pooh and his friends are tucked in the corner past Splash Mountain!

Derraj 25....I saw Brer Bear on my last visit. I was hoping to see Brer Fox and especially Brer Rabbit too!!

SCUBAbe
09-18-2004, 09:20 AM
SCUBABe- Why are you talking about Adventureland? Derraj25 was talking about Critter Country! Winnie the Pooh and his friends are tucked in the corner past Splash Mountain!

Derraj 25....I saw Brer Bear on my last visit. I was hoping to see Brer Fox and especially Brer Rabbit too!!
yeah, I dind't make it clear did I. I was just comparing two areas of the park that are notorious for their conjestion. Adventureland is always conjested and when they start putting characters in that area it gets almost impassable, but it's easy to cut through stores or walk out and go through frontierland if people think to do that. Critter country is also very conjested, but there's only one way in and out. So, people just have to deal with the crowds and that is without more characters in that area. I can only imagine what it would be like if they put wandering characters out. At least pooh and friends are contained to the stand in line and wait to see them type of interaction.

Fozzie
09-18-2004, 11:37 AM
The Pooh characters aren't always just in the line-up area. The first hour or so after opening, the characters just wander around CC because it isn't very busy yet. The first guests to arrive in the morning are usually lucky enough to get a group photo with all three characters at the same time.

Also, the characters roam around CC the last hour or so in the evening before close. However, usually it's pretty busy at that time and hard to see the characters. Often times it can almost turn into a small mob scene....

MrsG
09-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Better yet, why don't they re-install CBJ over in DCA? I know DCA needs another show like I need a hole in my foot, but at least CBJ is a Disney-quality attraction, and those are in short supply in that park.

I've always thought that would be ideal. Should be over in the GRR area. But they've probably already trashed everything in the original attraction. :crying:

SCUBAbe
09-18-2004, 01:45 PM
I've always thought that would be ideal. Should be over in the GRR area. But they've probably already trashed everything in the original attraction. :crying:
not everything. The moving talking animal heads are still hanging in the pooh ride. Also, I think they save/store things to re-use. They put america sings in splash mountain..:)