PDA

View Full Version : July 05

kohl
09-17-2004, 12:56 PM
I know the 50th Birthday is July 17, but my husband will be 40 on July 27 and am I crazy to think about taking the family at that time with the crowds? We visit Disneyland at least 3 times a year, but on the off season.
I just wanted to do something special for him.
Also, are the hotel prices crazy at that time? We have never done the concierge yet and was thinking that might be nice to surprise him at the GCH. We have Annual Passes, but not sure if they will have any deals with the 50th Birthday.

disneyperson
09-17-2004, 01:07 PM
I always spend my birthday (July 17) in DL. The crowds will be heavy, but I'm not really bothered by crowds. There's just something extra special about a DL birthday.I wear my birthday sticker proudly (yes.I even let them put my age on it) Next year I'll be 50 too. sigh. This summer the park will be extra beautiful and fun with all the celebrations going on. I say go for it! Oh yes, the hotels are more expensive that time of year, but you can find some good deals by booking early. I'll be booking both our holiday visit (Dec 10-13) and our July jaunt tomorrow.Yay!

Disneyfreak
09-18-2004, 12:05 AM
I say go on July 17th, 2005 due to the fact you will be apart of Disneyland history. That means more then crowds.