PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry to Fantasyland?

dlandnut
09-17-2004, 12:18 PM
I just received my reservation confirmation for next June for all 7 of us (5 of which are teenagers!). Anyway, it makes me so excited! On the reservation, however, it lists as part of our package "Early Entry to Fantasyland". I have been involved in "early entries" before, but was not aware there was one specific to Fantasyland. Anyone familiar with what exactly it means, or am I reading too much into it and it means just that: we get early entry to Fantasyland? Exactly what attractions and how early is the entry? Can anyone enlighten me a bit? :)

Me & Disney(land) both turn Fifty!!! Me in June, DL in July. :)

Wendi
09-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Wow! I didn't realize they were bringing early entries back! How exciting!!! Generally they will open one section of the park an hour early and let you in so you can ride everything before the crowds arrive. It used to be called "Magic Morning" and you got a voucher for breakfast and early entry... way cool!

Susan L
09-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I just received my reservation confirmation for next June for all 7 of us (5 of which are teenagers!). Anyway, it makes me so excited! On the reservation, however, it lists as part of our package "Early Entry to Fantasyland". I have been involved in "early entries" before, but was not aware there was one specific to Fantasyland. Anyone familiar with what exactly it means, or am I reading too much into it and it means just that: we get early entry to Fantasyland? Exactly what attractions and how early is the entry? Can anyone enlighten me a bit? :)

Me & Disney(land) both turn Fifty!!! Me in June, DL in July. :)

I had heard a rumor that they were bringing back early entry for next year, this just confirms it. It probably means that only Fantasyland rides are open. If I remember correctly last time we had early entry with our package was back in 2001 and I think you get in an hour early. I remember we ate breakfast at Club Buzz in TL and then went and did some of the rides in Fantasyland and just before the park opened headed over to Adventureland so we could get on Indy quickly.

rentayenta
09-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Early entry into Fantasyland would be fantastic. What kind of package offers it?

dlandnut
09-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Early entry into Fantasyland would be fantastic. What kind of package offers it?

Not the "50th" special 3-day package, just a package booked with WD Travel Company, 5 night stay, at the Disneyland Hotel. :)

rentayenta
09-17-2004, 04:13 PM

Not the "50th" special 3-day package, just a package booked with WD Travel Company, 5 night stay, at the Disneyland Hotel. :)

Is this always offered? For early entry is the rest of the park closed and just Fantasyland open? Do you get to enter early every day of your vacation or just once?

dlandnut
09-18-2004, 08:29 AM
Is this always offered? For early entry is the rest of the park closed and just Fantasyland open? Do you get to enter early every day of your vacation or just once?

I don't know. It just said "Early Entry to Fantasyland" on our reservation confirmations. When I get more information, I'll pass it on. :)