PDA

View Full Version : Tram Service

thinktink
09-16-2004, 07:40 PM
I remember the good old days when the tram dropped you off at the front gate. Each year we go we usually take hotel transpotation which drops you off way out by the street practically. We will be at the DL Hotel this year, so transportation will not be an issue. But I remember seeing the trams last year when I was there. I could see them through the trees at the end of DTD just before you get to the courtplace between DL and CA. Are they comming from that big parking structure or somewhere else? :confused:

SCUBAbe
09-16-2004, 07:48 PM
the trams from the parking structure drop off near Worl Of Disney. The pumba/timon parking area drops off near harbor. Thats also where hotel transportation from neighboring hotels drop off. As far as I know there is no transportation provided my the on site hotels to the parks. We always walked it. Of course we also walked it from the hotels on harbor.:)

thinktink
09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Thanks. I used to actually like to ride the trams, I felt like it was part of the disney experience. :(

experiment626
09-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Thanks. I used to actually like to ride the trams, I felt like it was part of the disney experience. :(

You can still ride the tram. Ride it to the Parking Structure, then ride it back :)

rentayenta
09-17-2004, 09:26 AM
My goofy kids consider the tram the first ride of the day. This year it will be the Monorail because we will be staying the DLH. I will still probably have to let them ride the tram. The love trying to hold on to their balloons while riding it. I think I have created monsters.