PDA

View Full Version : It surprises me... (What's the buzz about Space Mtn?)

nightdesigns
09-16-2004, 01:09 PM
That with the number of people who work at disneyland, that we don't have more insider information. I mean sure we get tons of info, but some BIG projects seem to slip in undetected.

It seems like someone, somewhere would have some info about buzz and space mountin that they'd like to share =).

-ja

cstephens
09-16-2004, 01:33 PM
I am presuming that the people involved with these types of projects actually honor the non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements that they've undoubtedly had to sign.

nightdesigns
09-16-2004, 02:12 PM
I am presuming that the people involved with these types of projects actually honor the non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements that they've undoubtedly had to sign.

And how likely are people who are making barely above minimum wage going to honor that? There's thousands of them.

cstephens
09-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Are you talking about front-of-the-line CMs? How much really confidential information do you think the majority of them know?

And how much you're paid has nothing to do with whether or not you have the integrity to hold to a legal promise that you've made. If you can't be trusted at your word when you're making $7 an hour, you can't be trusted to keep your word when you're making $700,000 a year.

mystycalchyk
09-16-2004, 02:55 PM
And how much you're paid has nothing to do with whether or not you have the integrity to hold to a legal promise that you've made. If you can't be trusted at your word when you're making $7 an hour, you can't be trusted to keep your word when you're making $700,000 a year.

amen :)

TempoNZ
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Are you talking about front-of-the-line CMs? How much really confidential information do you think the majority of them know?

Very very true... Honour and honesty should not be about money. For me my word is my word and youll get the same committment from me for free as if you've paid me a zazillion or two .(Though if someone wants to test this theory I could arrange to give you my bank account number) :)