PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

SoCalTinkerbelle
09-12-2004, 01:48 PM
OK, I know there should be info somewhere but I just can't find it.. I hear everyone talking about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.. what IS it? how do you get in? DO they have one in CA? Help??

julia
09-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Hello,

I am a travel agent and I do a lot of Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is at Disney World in the Magic Kingdom throughout the month of October. It is a huge, happy Halloween Party. Magic Kingdom is closed down in the early evening to the general public. Guests at MNSSHP are treated to a special fireworks show, trick-or-treating, yummy goodies and most of the rides are open to the party guests. Mickey and his friends come to the party dressed in their Halloween costumes, kids and adults are welcome to come dressed in costume, too. Then, there is a big parade as one of the main highlights of the event and everyone can join the parade to show off their costumes. It is offered 2 or 3 times a week and of course, on Halloween night - which sells out early. Prices are approximately $32.00 for adults and $27.00 for kids.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!

Have a great day!
Julia

Susan L
09-12-2004, 04:10 PM
OK, I know there should be info somewhere but I just can't find it.. I hear everyone talking about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.. what IS it? how do you get in? DO they have one in CA? Help??

Disneyland has the Haunted Mansion all decked out with the Night Before Christmas theme, and they have a new tour called Mysteries, Myths, and Legends. Other then that I'm not sure what they have going on for Halloween. I would love to know though. We will be there the week before Halloween day. Anyone out there have any tid bits of info on DL during the end of Oct?