PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me how the DCA ticket discount works

mcampisi
11-20-2001, 06:07 AM
I am a 2-park annual passholder and I bought my parents 1-park AP's last year. I am taking them to Disneyland Resort for 2 Days in December (8th-10) and I was wondering how that 2-day ticket thing for DCA/DL works. Since they can get into DL for free with their APs, I'd like them to be able to get into DCA too. Is it $49 for either park for 2-days, meaning they can just use it for DCA both days and their AP for DL? When does this offer expire?
I started to look at Disneyland.com but I'm a bit pressed for time right now.

Thanks!

EandCDad
11-20-2001, 06:23 AM
You can get an even better deal MCampisi. Just upgrade your parents APs to 2-park passports for only $10 each (that is assuming they are not Premium passholders already). Grand total cost to you $20. See the DIG update on this site for more information about the new AP pricing that went into effect yesterday. This is perfect timing for you my friend.

If you don't want to do that then you could buy the $49 two day pass and use it at DCA as you described but this would cost $98 and only give your parents two days, the AP change will give them a whole year.