PDA

View Full Version : Gotta know what this is about

Jack Skelly
09-10-2004, 12:43 PM
http://www.james.paperwin.gs/NBC_Event/NBC_Event.htm

That looks so cool, does anyone know if this is every year?

sediment
09-10-2004, 01:06 PM
I had heard that this year there will not be a screening of BNBC on property. And that next year there won't even be an NBC at DL.

Susan L
09-10-2004, 01:13 PM
How cool, I will let you know if we get the same treatment in October. I know when we were there for the Xmas season in 2001 we didn't get anything like that. May-be you got it because the Mansion is closed right now being decorated with the NBC theme. Anyhooo what a nice treat.

cstephens
09-10-2004, 01:47 PM
You'll notice that the letter is dated 2002. That was indeed for the film screening of "Nightmare", which was a special ticketed event. They are not having the screening this year. As for the Nightmare layover of Mansion next year, it's not been said that there won't be one. The information that was posted (I believe MousePlanet mentioned it in one of their updates - I may have read it on another site as well) was that the HMH event would probably no longer be held. There was nothing said about the layover itself.

experiment626
09-10-2004, 05:56 PM
I was under the impression that MK @ WDW was getting the layover next year. Not sure if that meant they would be making their own or if ours would be shipped there.

sediment
09-10-2004, 06:05 PM
I can only guess that they'll get a lot of the layout, and a little more or less, depending on the differences in the HMs.

Tinker Bell
09-10-2004, 06:40 PM
I went to the one 2002. We had lots of fun.After hours in the park. I still have most of that stuff in the pix.I even just got that pillow case out of the bottom of my closet. Now I'm trying to fig out what I will do with it.(I am cleening house) I don't even like the movie a friend wanted me to go with her.( she payed so i went) The movie was fun with all the little things they had us do.It was the first and last time I had seen the movie.