PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who do the photo updates

nightdesigns
09-10-2004, 09:05 AM
First off, keep up the great work.

Now to business, when I was taking the monorail into the park last night, you could see some good construction activity for Buzz. Behind the wall were sections of track, but the more interesting point is you could see behind the tarp looking into buzz up on the rocket rods track.

I coudln't quite tell, and I may be wrong, but it looks like they may have pulled the track out ... :rolleyes:

Either way, it'd be a couple of good photos for your next update.

sdfilmcritic
09-10-2004, 11:15 PM
I know what you're talking about. It's been like that for a while and anybody riding the right side of the monorail on the way back in to the park will see the mess.

SteveK
09-11-2004, 06:45 AM
First off, keep up the great work.

Now to business, when I was taking the monorail into the park last night, you could see some good construction activity for Buzz. Behind the wall were sections of track, but the more interesting point is you could see behind the tarp looking into buzz up on the rocket rods track.

I coudln't quite tell, and I may be wrong, but it looks like they may have pulled the track out ... :rolleyes:

Either way, it'd be a couple of good photos for your next update.

It's possible they pulled out the track but the "roadway" is supposed to remain in case they want to put something else on the on old peoplemover/rocket rod track...at least that's what we heard during the initial construction. If they destroyed the track area, they might as well remove the old peoplemover track in all of TLand.
-Steve