PDA

View Full Version : I am going to do it! (Buying A Parasol)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-08-2004, 06:46 AM
I just wanted to again thank the person that suggested I get myself a parsol instead of having another baby in hopes it will be a girl, just so I can get one, or stealing someone's daughter so I can buy her a parasol! I am SO excited, in fact I cannot stop thinking about getting my parasol! I swear if that stand is closed heads are going to roll!

sdfilmcritic
09-08-2004, 06:50 AM
I swear if that stand is closed heads are going to roll!
AHHH! :eek: The Queen of Hearts lives!!!

rentayenta
09-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Good choice. We got them for our girls on our last visit and they are darling.

One of my girls is 7 going on 17 so if you ever want to borrow her, let me know. I can't even imagine how picky she is going to be when she really is 17. I'm scared ;)

GrumpyUTboi
09-08-2004, 07:14 AM
You live in Boise, right? We go to see my sister in Kooskia every 6 months. I'll tell you what. I will drop off my 7 year old for 6 months and then go back and drop off my 3 year old for ya. This way you get the best of both worlds. A 7 year old that acts as if she is 17 and a 3 year old that really hasn't figured out that she is a girly girl just yet. She is more of a tomboy at the moment.

rentayenta
09-08-2004, 07:16 AM
You live in Boise, right? We go to see my sister in Kooskia every 6 months. I'll tell you what. I will drop off my 7 year old for 6 months and then go back and drop off my 3 year old for ya. This way you get the best of both worlds. A 7 year old that acts as if she is 17 and a 3 year old that really hasn't figured out that she is a girly girl just yet. She is more of a tomboy at the moment.

Hey Grumpy, I offered first. You are behind me in the *schlepping kids off to strangers* line.

disneyperson
09-08-2004, 09:27 AM
I bought a mini parsasol for my daughter when she was a baby, a large one when she was about seven, now she's fifteen and we bought another one two weeks ago and carried it around all day. I'm bringing a parasol with me to DL on every summer day from now on. Really beats a hat,and we felt so special . hee-hee (p.s. I waited ten years for my girl, she's been worth every second of it.)

Rae
09-08-2004, 01:01 PM
I just wanted to again thank the person that suggested I get myself a parsol instead of having another baby in hopes it will be a girl, just so I can get one, or stealing someone's daughter so I can buy her a parasol! I am SO excited, in fact I cannot stop thinking about getting my parasol! I swear if that stand is closed heads are going to roll!

Great idea, I am going to buy one for myself as well. Even though I have a daughter. We are both getting one and since I'm pretty open minded if my son wants one he can have one to :)

rentayenta
09-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Great idea, I am going to buy one for myself as well. Even though I have a daughter. We are both getting one and since I'm pretty open minded if my son wants one he can have one to :)

Very cute Rae. Speaking of open minded...I took the kids to McDonald's yesterday and my son wanted a Polly Pocket with his meal not a car (he has too many). Being the cool chick that I am, I proudly got him the Polly.

Rae
09-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Good on you yenta, how else will our boys grow up to SNAG's.
My son wanted to do tap dancing, we come from the town where the tap dogs originated so tapping is big. Anyway he 7 years old and is winning competitions all over the state :) I'm a very proud mum

Cariad
09-08-2004, 01:37 PM
my little boy loves wearing a string of pearls he won in a christmas cracker last year... he keeps it in his dressing up box. I have a great pic of him running around the garden in just his pants (erm... thats underwear to me in UK...) and pearls! Hahaha he loves baby dolls too! But, his fave toy is a radio control monster truck, so I guess he must be a well balanced child!