PDA

View Full Version : *Chance To Shine*

GoldenEars
11-18-2001, 10:00 PM
Does anyone out there know whether or not *Chance To Shine* will be performing at DCA anymore? They aren't on the schedule over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Thanks~
Patrick

Mouse
11-19-2001, 01:30 PM
I don't believe they have cut that show unless things have changed since last week when the CM attitude was that Chance to Shine would be around for some time.

zapppop
11-19-2001, 02:38 PM
I picked up a map for DCA saturday and noticed Chance To Shine was missing from the list of shows.

It IS possible that it has been cancelled or put on hold until January.

Perhaps Al will address this in his next update since he loves the show so much. ( I believe his favorite character is the girl with the fruit on her head ).

KarenW2
11-19-2001, 03:11 PM
The girls were definitely belting it out on Saturday, when we came out of the Millionaire show, so they're at least there on the weekends Were they ever listed on the maps?

zapppop
11-19-2001, 03:45 PM
Yeah, about a week or 2 ago they were on the maps.

Glad to know they're still there.

Nigel2
11-20-2001, 11:44 AM
Mabey they are being moved to the queue for the Hyperion theater since that area lacks everything. I never understood why they have a queue system for it outside, why not just have it like the other shows, but have the CMS divide the group up when a level gets full.