PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland All To Yourself!

snappy
11-18-2001, 07:43 PM
Has anyone ever thought of what you would do at Disneyland if you were there all by yourself? Where would you go,do,seek out and find the secrets:)
1. Where would you go first?
2. What rides would you go on or walk on?
3. Venturing through the underground tunnels:)
4. Taking out a canoe and walking T-S Island
5. Walk the entire track of Rocket rods
6. Speed away on a monorail.
7. Go through each ride to see how it's done.
8. Visit the firestation and Walt's old bedroom.

tabacco
11-18-2001, 07:56 PM
As for #3, you know there are very few tunnels, right? Aside from NOS and one under Tomorrowland (there might be one other I'm forgetting...), there's nothing but dirt down there :)

Largent81
11-18-2001, 09:49 PM
I can't even begin to think what I would do. I do know that it would be a dream come true! I think I would be like a little kid on Christmas morning, just grabbing the first present and tearing it open. Then one after the other until there was nothing left.....

ripplededge
11-18-2001, 09:55 PM
In response to snappy's #7:

If any of you do wish to walk around on any attraction, I say NEVER on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. All the times I have walked through that ride I almost always I pass out when I walk through "Hell". It's just so hot.
Every other attraction is pretty good, I think I like Alice in Wonderland the best... oh and at Space Mountain when you sit at a break table in the middle of the track. Good Times.

And #3

The "tunnels" they are overrated.

tinkfreak
11-18-2001, 11:40 PM
Have to say HM is hand's down the best walk through. There are so many hallways and stairways, so many effect-secrets to discover! The few times I've been there, the house lights were turned on, the sound was turned off, but the animation was still on, totally eerie!!!!!!!!

P.S. Snappy - I would also take the Monorail out for a spin!

MammaSilva
11-19-2001, 08:16 AM
Oh hands down no question, my first stop would be Walts Apartment....then when I had fufilled that dream it would be off to Club 33 for a snack....then off to HM for a walk thru with the lights up but with sound and animations working....then off to SM with the lights up so I could take pictures and PROVE to a certain someone that the ride does NOT go in a full loop ......then off to the train depot for a ride around the park in the Lilly Belle.....getting off in NoS so I could stop in at Club 33 for a refreshing cold drink as I worked my way over to Adventure land and Indy.... Oh the wonderful day that would be :)

11-19-2001, 08:33 AM
Creepy! That's what Disneyland would be all alone, especially walking through some of the rides.

mad4mky
11-19-2001, 09:03 AM
Well, first off, I wouldn't want to be totally by myself. I would want to bring a few friends and family so they could enjoy this empty magical place with me.

But, I would go on everything! Whether I liked it or not. I would do walk throughs of several rides....Space Mountain ,Indy, HM, Pirates...Alice.
But, more important to me...I would like to have an unlimited amount of money I could spend. I would LOVE to BUY ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I could possibly want. I am a Disney shop-a-holic. When we do go to DLR, I spend one day on the rides...and one day to shop!!
So, if I could spend one day in the empty park riding rides...can I have either an extra day to shop...or extended hours to shop? (oh, unlimited amounts of money has to come with that extra request!).:)

MammaSilva
11-19-2001, 09:07 AM
oh wow Mad4mky.... just think a open ended gift card that would work anywhere in the park, allowing you to shop till you drop or needed a moving van to bring it all back home....NOW that is a fanatasy!

JRob2k1
11-19-2001, 09:12 AM
I'd like to take a tour/walkthrough of Indy with some guy named Tony....

-JRob

hbquikcomjamesl
11-19-2001, 09:34 AM
Well, I wouldn't want to be totally alone there, either. BUT

1. I'd want to make a circuit of the DLRR aboard the Lilly Belle (as was part of one of the experimental backstage tours, and part of the Walt's Footsteps tour for the first year or two).

2. I'd want somebody in the tour department to take me on the route of the backstage tour I DIDN'T have a chance to take, and dig out all the appropriate "visa" stamps for my "backstage passport."

3. I'd want Rod to be playing at the Coke Corner for part of the day, and Johnny to be there for another part of it. It doesn't matter what order, but if Johnny goes first, Rod's probably going to want it tuned! ;)

4. I probably still wouldn't bother with Autopia. :)

Napsto
11-19-2001, 10:26 AM
i wouldlnt know what to do!