PDA

View Full Version : I posted some of our pictures, any one interested :)

Hakuna Makarla
09-02-2004, 06:37 PM
http://public.fotki.com/fuzzhead45/disneyland_trip/

I down loaded them a few minutes ago and posted some up on the web. I have lots to go but here is some of my favorite. I did not get much photo's on rides, I had to be on them with Beau and so could not take them . Hope you enjoy as much as I did looking at them . They make me happy!

lisap
09-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Hey Karla--I almost don't believe that Beau spent a cranky moment at the park--he looks so happy with the characters. ;) :) In ten years you won't even remember the cranky times because the pictures are so sweet.

Susan L
09-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Cool pictures, I can't wait to go to Disneyland. 50 days to go and wer are out of here. :D

Rae
09-02-2004, 06:45 PM
oh Karla, they look lile they are enjoying themselves so much.
Great photos :)

rentayenta
09-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Very cool Karla. I have 110 days left and I cannot take it.

You guys looks like you are having a great time. I love the pic of Splash.

Your kids are darling.

SCUBAbe
09-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Those are great pics. Thank you for sharing. It looks like they were both having a great time. :)

Hakuna Makarla
09-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks

my kids were happy,at least beau was for a few hours at a time:) mostly we got all the pictures with the carectars ( did not spell that right ) right away when we got into the park in the mornings, and he loved seeing them all! But as you can probably tell we stayed in the land he loved the most, california adventure. I believe now it was more open and he did not feel boxed in. disneyland had so many people and by the time we were in the park a few hours he had had enough. I go a total of 113 pictures, and some were of sea world and him at the pool with rachal. Also some at knotts as he liked the trucks, cars etc there. I wish I got more now but at the time I could not take pictures if I was on the rides and we could not take pictures of the dark rides ( I read the signs and obeyed :)
So mostly I got pictures of scenes, tower, california adventure, and random pic's of disneyland.
He cracked early and so picture taking was usually a crying ordeal but he did do as best he could and he will see all the pictures with him and pals and enjoy it for years to come. He just tells me all day, mom its a pirates life for me :)

Leap for Joy
09-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Karla! Those pictures are beautiful!! Looking at them makes me happy too!

DCACM
09-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Great pics!

Miss Piggy frightens me though! Reminds me of a drag-queen (www.princesslala.com) I used to know.

09-03-2004, 05:43 AM
#4 Love That Mickey! needs to be your Christmas card this year. It's wonderful.

dlandnut
09-03-2004, 06:55 AM
Great photos, Karla. Makes me want to go TODAY, rather than June 3rd when we have reservations. Your kids are adorable. Beau looks fun! :)

Mukta
09-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the pictures. Your kids are beautiful. Beau is tall for being 3 years old. Even though the trip was difficult at times, it was so worth it for you. Look at his adorable happy face. I'm so glad you guys went.

CoasterChickie
09-03-2004, 08:08 AM
Karla-I love your photos and can't wait to see more. Your little Beau looks like an adorable sweet little angel...you'd never know he had a hard time. Your daughter looks very grown up for her age. I hope someone took a picture of you too! :)

Mommy2NicknMax
09-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Great pics! Your kids are adorable! Thank you for sharing.

Hakuna Makarla
09-03-2004, 09:08 AM
Karla-I love your photos and can't wait to see more. Your little Beau looks like an adorable sweet little angel...you'd never know he had a hard time. Your daughter looks very grown up for her age. I hope someone took a picture of you too! :)
Can you believewedid have our picture taken and we forgot to pick that up to! I do not have one picture of me in disneyland! I am going to miss you being gone, I will think of you guys running around and having a ball! I wish I was going to be there with you ! I missed so much, I would haveloved to explore down town disney more etc. But yes, next time :) I am anxious to hear all about your trip and see all your great photo's! Be blessed friend!

P.S. rachal is to grown up looking! She is still just a 10 year old at heart( thank goodness ) but I will be keeping her very close to me :) She will be beautiful as she matures and I am not going to be chasing boys off! I plan on getting her finally on the basketball team ( can you believe they start out in 5th grade,) she could have been playing for a few years already! I told her she can work hard and get a basketball scolarship for college if she's good, ( I will be praying for that! ) She is 5 feet tall, and size 8 to 9 shoe! Oh man what a big foot for a 10 year old YIKES!

Hawaiian Cinderella
09-03-2004, 11:30 AM
Great pictures...thanks for sharing...your kids are adorable!

DISNEYloon
09-03-2004, 11:46 AM
thanks for sharing! great pics......