PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Video

Uncle Remus
09-02-2004, 04:15 PM
My friend and I were in Disneyland and my friend loves trying to get secrets out of CM's and one woman who was working of TOT said that in the video the little girl has a mickey mouse (kind of an obvious one) and that when they have the twilight zone dude saying "this as you may reconize is a m.." then it cuts away really quickly to the camera zooming in on the elevator and he continues to say maintance elevator... Well the CM said that the video of the orginal twilight zone guy was added in with another guys voice over it and it is from an episode of the twilight zone. In the episode he says... "this as you may reconize is a map of the United States." I just thought that was neat. (like my spelling? to lazy to spell right... but not to lazy to add this note at the bottom of my post... hmm)

Jon Vincible
09-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Yeah it was neat how they cut out right before he says "maintanence service elevator". If you want to find out more secrets about the tower of terror you could check out http://www.tower-of-terror.com. It's about the WDW ToT but some of the information applies to both towers. I'm in love with the DCA ToT and think it's just about the greatest thing in the world. I wish people posted about it more often.