PDA

View Full Version : DL accused of being Satanic mind control base

Pages : [1] 2

BJW
09-02-2004, 01:02 PM
I found this link, http://blackpope.bravepages.com/the_disney_bloodlinept1.htm
I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It's a conspiracy theorists that claims Disney has been involved in snatching kids from the park and brainwashing them by making them ride rides over and over and watch Fantasia over and over. Anyone else seen this yet? I found it while doing a search on Walt Disney on Yahoo. How did this junk get started? :rolleyes:

(Note to mods: I hope this doesn't violate any MP rules by posting the link. I know some have posted links to LA times articles so I wasn't sure. If it is a violation feel free to remove it and if anyone wants the link they can feel free to PM me.)

Susan L
09-02-2004, 01:16 PM
I got to the third paragraph and had to stop. Some people are just plain insane and don't think with reason or common sense. Unfortunately the scary part is that alot of people by into this garbage.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Maybe I have been brainwashed there. I can't get enough of the park! :D

missm
09-02-2004, 01:53 PM
I got to the third paragraph and had to stop. Some people are just plain insane and don't think with reason or common sense. Unfortunately the scary part is that alot of people by into this garbage.

You have to go down way, way farther than the third paragraph. The Disney part is pretty far down.

The Madonna part is absolutely hilareous!

TikiGeek
09-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Yes Mr. Eisner - I hear and obey :|

SteveK
09-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Where do you think they get they all the kids for small world. I've always thought they were animatronic. Now we know they're just brainwashed satanic creatures.
-Steve

Disneyfreak
09-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Maybe I have been brainwashed there. I can't get enough of the park! :D

I believe I was brainwashed by the park when I was little.

Susan L
09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
You have to go down way, way farther than the third paragraph. The Disney part is pretty far down.

The Madonna part is absolutely hilareous!

I'm sorry I just couldn't. Three paragraphs of complete irrational dribble was was just to much for me.

Beside if Disneyland is into brainwashing so be it. I can't think of a better kind of brainwashing then Disney.

SweetAurora
09-02-2004, 04:25 PM
HAHAHAHA.
I've heard of that article before..I don't have to read it, but I still know how crazy people can be. Look at the huge backlash against Harry Potter. Did people have the same kind of look on "The Wizard of Oz", etc.? All those books had good/bad witches/wizards, too!

This post reminds me of probably the saddest thing that has happened to me at Disneyland. While working Fantasmic! GC one night, a little girl and her younger sister (with an older cousin behind them) came up to me to ask "what was going on on the water". The show was just starting, so I explained to her of Mickey's "dream" and the magic he uses to make his dream come alive and to make the "bad guys" go away. Intrigued by this, she then asked me if the show was "real". "Of course it is," I replied. "But don't worry, Mickey saves the day in the end." The little girl (who couldn't have been more than 8 years old) looked down at the ground and said she couldn't watch the show. When I asked her why, she replied,

"Because my parents don't let me believe in magic."

What the heck are you taking your kids to Disneyland for, then!???!!!!!

blusilva
09-02-2004, 05:51 PM
The movie Dick Tracy was used for mind control? So, *that's* why I fell asleep in the theatre during that one!

SallySkellington
09-02-2004, 06:36 PM
This post reminds me of probably the saddest thing that has happened to me at Disneyland. While working Fantasmic! GC one night, a little girl and her younger sister (with an older cousin behind them) came up to me to ask "what was going on on the water". The show was just starting, so I explained to her of Mickey's "dream" and the magic he uses to make his dream come alive and to make the "bad guys" go away. Intrigued by this, she then asked me if the show was "real". "Of course it is," I replied. "But don't worry, Mickey saves the day in the end." The little girl (who couldn't have been more than 8 years old) looked down at the ground and said she couldn't watch the show. When I asked her why, she replied,

OMG. I'm sobbing now. :crying: I hate parents like that! :mad:

I haven't read the article yet, because the site has apparantly reached capacity. When I do read it, there is a good chance there will be a rant posted by me. ;)

If being addicted to Disneyland is a brainwashing disease, don't you dare try to give me the cure! :D

Disney Vault
09-02-2004, 06:59 PM

That is so sad. What did you say to her after that and did they end up watching the show?

GeminiAngel
09-02-2004, 08:08 PM
yes master I will ride Indy again, yes master I will ride Indy again, yes master I will ride Indy again...................

Brain wash away!!!!! :D

GrumpyUTboi
09-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Dag Gummitt! Now I know why I love HISTA so dang much! I wondered why I felt so happy and tranquil during the attraction!. It was that evil Mr. Disney and his crownies that were brainwashing me! Oh the horror! How can I go on knowing that Disneyland is full of the horrible magic stuff! I, I just can't live with myself anymore! They are right DL is a horrible drug! Must be the water that they make us drink!

SweetAurora
09-02-2004, 10:56 PM
That is so sad. What did you say to her after that and did they end up watching the show?
I whispered to her that Disneyland is GOOD magic, that Tinkerbell's pixie dust makes all the "cool things happen", so there was no need to worry about it. :)
The girls stayed and watched the first 5 minutes until the cousin dragged them off to go on a ride. But what she said still does get to me.

dlandnut
09-03-2004, 07:00 AM
What this world needs is a few more nuts. What a whacked out bunch of propaganda. Disney is my master. . . :)

SummerinFL
09-03-2004, 10:14 AM
*gets an overwhelming urge for a churro* IT's the churros, I KNEW IT!!!

*rolls my eyes* Please, it just goes to show you how TOO open minded some people can be, I think in this case their brains fell right out of their heads.

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs of any kind, if Disney is my only addiction I think I am doing pretty well in life. *lol*

Pirate Girl
09-03-2004, 02:24 PM

Most of my friends in high school had parents like this. Even during our senior year they weren't allowed to watch Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, even the smurfs. Nevermind the good morals kids can learn from the smurfs...they're EVIL! :rolleyes:

SallySkellington
09-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Nevermind the good morals kids can learn from the smurfs...they're EVIL! :rolleyes:

I actually heard that the Smurfs were communists. Honestly, who comes up with this stuff?

disneyperson
09-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Maybe this is the real reason that the dole stand is gone. It was the source of the mind controlling drugs that were only undetectable when mixed into a whip. I want my drugs back!

sdfilmcritic
09-03-2004, 11:14 PM
I found this link, http://blackpope.bravepages.com/the_disney_bloodlinept1.htm
I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. It's a conspiracy theorists that claims Disney has been involved in snatching kids from the park and brainwashing them by making them ride rides over and over and watch Fantasia over and over. Anyone else seen this yet? I found it while doing a search on Walt Disney on Yahoo. How did this junk get started? :rolleyes:
Allright. Where's Mel Gibson and Patrick Stewart? There hiding around the corner from Main Street aren't they? (Note: Please refer to the film "Conspiracy Theory" to understand my point.)

derraj25
09-04-2004, 05:44 AM
From the Life of Brian...

Brian...YOU ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS

Crowd in unison... YES, WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS

Lone individual in middle of crowd speaking quietly I'm not.

Yesterday at Costco, they have 20 different classic Disney movies available on DVD. When they saw the new Three Muskateers, my 4 yr old twins instantly started singing "It's a Small World Afterall." Maybe there is something to this...Wait a minute, when I peruse the Mouseplanet discussion boards, I start singing it too, and when I am in the bathroom, and eating a piece of pie, and driving to work....AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M A VICTIM.........HEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP. I'TS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL I'TS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL I'TS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL I'TS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL

SummerinFL
09-04-2004, 06:43 AM
The best experience I can share with you is when I ran into this woman in the library. I was checking out Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on DVD and I was waiting in line. The woman behind me taps me on the shoulder and says, "You're renting Harry Potter?" I just kind of looked at her and she continued in a whispered hushed tone which made me chuckle, "You know that movie is about *lowers voice even more* witch craft." I laughed and looked at her and said, "I know, it's on my approved list of movies to watch in my spellbook." Her mouth dropped promptly to the floor and she looked at me like I just sprouted a 3rd head and she backed up from me. I just turned around and rolled my eyes and proceeded to check out the movie.

I can respect people and their views but when they get completely ridiculous about a movie or a book it just makes me wonder who is really in a cult because it looks like to me like that woman was brainwashed to think Harry Potter was a evil, devil thing and to me that's just as bad. *shrugs*

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
09-04-2004, 07:14 AM
yeah i love how they compared Walt Disney to Adolf Hitler. :|
obviously they have way to much free time to make up this stuff.
its ridiculous and stupid (kinda comical though) so everyone go buy the new Mickey Mouse CD "Black Acid Devil"!!!!! hahahahaha cmon now! do you honestly think that thats true!!!!

Kitsune_SD
09-04-2004, 07:22 AM
I actually heard that the Smurfs were communists. Honestly, who comes up with this stuff?

But the smurfs are blue, not red! How can they be commies? ;)