PDA

View Full Version : [Crowds on the week after] Candelight Ceremony?

thinktink
09-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Does anyone know if the Monday following the candellight ceramony will be super crowded, or do the crowds die out after it is over?

tlovesdis
09-01-2004, 08:19 PM
I think it will die out. Disneyland closes at 6pm on Monday and Tuesday for CM parties so I think that may have an impact on crowds. We were there CP weekend in 2002 and we arrived on Sunday. It was a zoo, but Monday-Wednesday was perfect! No crowds and no waits!!!!

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
09-02-2004, 12:46 PM
still having many questions about Candlelight, when you say zoo? so you mean the entire park or just the area where the processional goes through.

also, does anyone know how many people can watch the "show", trying to get a feel for how crowded candlelight makes the park

tlovesdis
09-02-2004, 01:37 PM
The whole resort was a zoo. Disneyland was packed on Sunday, but DCA wasn't. We atayed at the Grand and it was packed as well. Sunday night DTD was a zoo! Luckily we made dinner ressies in advance!

We didn't see the CP so I have no idea about how many people can watch it. We went to DCA in the afternoon to get away from the crowds at Disneyland!