PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving dining options?

JLKirscher
09-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Hi all-

We are headed down south for Thanksgiving. And I am wondering if anyone has had the Thanksgiving dinner at the Disneyland Hotel? From what I recall it is supposed to be pretty good. I am just curious about the cost and the crowds.

The Dining Dept. said today when I called, that they don't have any info until 60 days prior so to call back in 3 weeks (set myself an alert!)

I would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance.

09-02-2004, 05:48 AM
Here's (http://www.mouseplanet.com/chef/ck011102.htm) a fun MousePlanet read by Kevin Yee on holiday foods at the resort. Info. specific to Thanksgiving dinner at the Disneyland Hotel is toward the bottom of the page.

The article is not new but will still be mostly pertinent.

Anyone eaten Thanksgiving at Disneyland Hotel? (If so, I'm very jealous!)

JLKirscher
09-02-2004, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the link. I saw that already. It just makes me want it more ;)

Sheila
09-02-2004, 10:54 AM
The Thanksgiving buffet at the DL Hotel is outstanding! You will walk out stuffed and happy. Reservations fill up quickly, so call as soon as they are available.

The tables are overflowing with turkey, ham, roast beef, shrimp plus a fabulous selection of desserts. They also have live music. Last year's was a really good bluegrass band (but tasteful like Alison Kraus, not Hee Haw).

I believe the cost last year was around $45-50, but does not include wine or other adult beverages. I believe holders of premium annual passes can receive a 10% discount on tickets.

Sheila